Join for free
Page 41 of 49 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 > Last »
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2015, 09:05 PM

Re: Over 50's Scotland (Part 2)

Hi folks, got home last night, the flight was delayed and we didn't get home until after 10pm was exhausted after the weekend. Gawd there are just so many pictures on Facebook, but we did have a lovely day.

Jess I thought about your friend Jean whilst I was away, and still cant believe it happened to such a lovely lady, her poor sister as well, some families just get hit with bad luck.

Myra, you will miss Craig, but I hope he is very happy, have a lovely time at the pub tomorrow night, your like me, everything comes at once!!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2015, 09:28 PM

Myra she is in the best place at the moment the new Hospital is something else, its massive inside. Happy Birthday to Ross and I hope you all have a great time tomorrow night. Rona I haven't seen any more photo's od Chloe since yesterday when Kirsty put some on.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2015, 09:36 PM

Thanks Rona and Jess. Rona you'll be glad you're home and settled again after the delay. Wee Chloe is adorable and is so like you. Martin was also saying that

Jess the hospital looks really nice. Very modern. Am I right in thinking it's all single rooms in the hospital? Lovely, but it'll be a case of getting chucked oot asap. Some people also like company. Modern sometimes isn't the best thing. We see some patients coming on more when they go into a bay with others.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2015, 10:37 PM

hello girls. Welcome home Rona we have all been admiring the great photos of you, Rog and wee Chloe.. seems you enjoyed a great time. Myra have a fabby evening at the pub tomorrow for Ross's 21st, how is the cake looking? Jess I am glad you were able to see Jean in hospital but it can't have been easy to see her like that. I hope all goes well tomorrow with her procedure. Yes not long until my wee trip with my dad and sister to Dunoon, and of course we get a day trip to Rothesay... I will be thinking where's ma pals!!
valentinojess
largs, scotland
valentinojess is female  valentinojess has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-05-2015, 10:48 PM

Myra it is all single rooms and I think it would be better if there were a few more in the room, I know Jean likes a wee chat se can talk for Scotland when she starts. I do miss her phone calls at night time.Dorothy have a great time away with your dad and sister and looking forward to our wee meet in June.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 05:27 PM

What a lovely day it's been again. Nice to see the sun shining.

Martin has taken the balloons and cake to the Craigdhu. I've booked the table for 7pm. My dad's not up to is as he's failing a wee bit. We should have a nice evening. The cake is great and I'll probably post pics on FB later. As Ross is a part time dj it's an appropriate cake.

Jess,if I don't get the chance again, have a great holiday

Hope everyone else has had a nice day.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland
capitalgirl is female  capitalgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-05-2015, 10:10 PM

hello Myra have a great evening at the Craigdhu for Ross's birthday. I have seen the photos on FB, they're good. I had taken this morning off work for a reason but it fell through so I just had a lie in instead and went into town for an hour to look round the shops before starting my afternoon job. Jess have a great time in Ibiza, hope you take some photos.
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon

21-05-2015, 09:19 AM

Hi Dorothy. Sorry your arrangement fell through, but good you got a wee lie in

We had a great time last night. Nice food, a few drinks and a good laugh. The cake was brilliant! Went down well.

Saw on fb there that Jess was at the airport. They'll have a great time with the boys.
chattielaidee
Glasgow
chattielaidee is female  chattielaidee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-05-2015, 09:19 PM

Glad the party went well Myra, but shame about your dad not being able to go. Am not long back from seeing Maggie in Edinburgh, her daughter and wee Eva popped along to see us for a coffee in Costa so its always nice to catch up with the wee ones as well. We done plenty blethering and I came home exhausted. Back to my Aquafit in the morning, haven't been for ages, so it will probably kill me off lol!!

Hope Jess got away ok, am sure she did and am sure she will have a great holiday with the family. It is less than two weeks until I am off to Majorca, cant wait.
capitalgirl
Edinburgh Scotland

21-05-2015, 09:34 PM

Hi Myra I am pleased Ross's party went well and the cake certainly looked smashing. It's a shame your wee dad didn't feel up to going. I am sure Jess will have a great time with her family in Ibiza. It was good to see Elizabeth and Jennifer again in Rothesay they are lovely people. Well it's Friday tomorrow, it seems to have been a quick week. Just a week to go and am off with my dad and sister for our weekend break, fair looking forward to it. I'm watching the Soap Awards on ITV, there's just been a bit about Anne Kirkbride who played Deirdre in Corrie.. it was sad everyone talking about her death.. I was nearly having a wee greet.. it was quite moving.
Hi Rona you snuck in there Yes I saw on FB you were in ma home toon today, hope you didn't get blown about too much, its right windy here.

Page 41 of 49 « First < 31 39 40 41 42 43 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top