Join for free
Page 66 of 190 « First < 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 > Last »
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 08:44 PM

Re: Bob's Bits.

oh how the mighty fall - beware ladies of fallen warriors!= with skinny legs!

ps: still got ya bits Bob?
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
oh how the mighty fall - beware ladies of fallen warriors!= with skinny legs!

ps: still got ya bits Bob?
D'ya wanna see a photo of them Gummy?....
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2016, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
D'ya wanna see a photo of them Gummy?....

what ya legs or ya bits??
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 12:28 AM

the one with dementure ?? - does that mean he's de-commissioned his dentures??
Did I tell you about the time nurse Gillian & I had terrible face ache one monday. It wasn't until that evening we realised that we were wearing each others false teeth.
How we laughed, it's easily done when you put both sets in the same glass of water over night.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

13-12-2016, 12:51 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
Did I tell you about the time nurse Gillian & I had terrible face ache one monday. It wasn't until that evening we realised that we were wearing each others false teeth.
How we laughed, it's easily done when you put both sets in the same glass of water over night.
0h FGS RJ you are getting disgusting in your dotage - your dis is positively 'gusting' and your dot definitely 'aging' !
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2016, 12:28 PM

what ya legs or ya bits??
Me skinny legs of course Gummy....They might be skinny, but they are a nice shape don't you think?...
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-12-2016, 12:53 PM

So Mrs Fox has gone with her Dad to visit her Mum's grave and spruce it up for Christmas, so it gives me a good opportunity to catch up on Bob's Bits.
Walking was a struggle on Sunday but I managed to get round a five miler, I paid for it after though and had to resort to the Ibuprofen. This morning however, something felt different and I didn't feel the usual discomfort at the start so it turned out to be quite a swift five miles. Fingers crossed it might be the light at the end of the tunnel....

I've had plenty to do to keep me occupied though, putting up the Christmas Tree and all the decorations outside while Mrs Fox went out for lunch yesterday with a friend. I provided the taxi service, which reminds me.....I could hardly see out of the windows it was so dirty so that's something I could be doing this afternoon.

Our friends and neighbours have just got the results back from his recent biopsy....Not good news i'm afraid, it looks like he has got Prostrate Cancer. I do believe they have caught it early so he's got a good prognosis, better spend some time with them though to stop him getting depressed.

This is what the Christmas Tree looks like.....

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

13-12-2016, 12:58 PM

oh that's what ya bits look like!!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

13-12-2016, 01:09 PM

oh that's what ya bits look like!!
No, like this Gummy, they have taken me around the world twice, and they're not finished yet.......If I could just get rid of this trapped nerve....

gumbud
Chatterbox
australia

13-12-2016, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
No, like this Gummy, they have taken me around the world twice, and they're not finished yet.......If I could just get rid of this trapped nerve....

don't try any competition work OGF - I'd like to get a second opinion from Mrs Fox?

Page 66 of 190 « First < 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top