Join for free
Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:36 PM

Re: Shop lifting.

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

I object to shoplifters.

I pay for them, the stores just add the costs to the prices.
So would more security staff. But, like you, I object to shoplifters.

Exit sensors for items that have not been scanned?
More CCTV coverage?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
That's why I watched one shoplifter in Lidl,walk out with fresh chicken,on the shopping tray,that was under her pushchair.

I have to say,you must be a very busy man...either that or you have a great deal of "inside" information..regarding the staff being involved,sounds like you make this up as you go along.

no one likes a "grass"...I don't mind that...I won't stand by,watch shoplifters taking their pick,while I pay for my shopping.
Then yourselves all you get.

Me busy?

Well I've been round the block a few times but in addition number among my friends some from waay back who had a similar start in life to my own but took a very different path with whom I've kept in contact who when visiting us can and occasionally do recount things that undoubtedly would shock you.

Not Bubbameister's things, or more properly Zaydemeister's things but genuine reminiscing.

For example - put in a way that you probably need in order to understand.

Naughty man goes into shop.

See the naughty man?

He offers the shop owner insurance against being hurt or shop being burned to the ground with him in it.

See shop owner laugh!

That night the naughty man sends a friend round with a lump hammer and can of petrol mixed with sugar and fairy liquid.

Nasty big lump hammer!

"Smash!" Tinkle of glass!

We don't like broken glass, it can hurt.

Smell the petrol?

Man with hammer crosses road and throws bottle of petrol mixed with sugar through broken window!

Look at the fire ball. It is yellow.

Man with lump hammer legs it.

See man run!

Not a thing that I've ever done but seen done first hand albeit many years ago.

Did you understand that?
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:05 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->

See the naughty man?

He offers the shop owner insurance against being hurt or shop being burned to the ground with him in it.

See shop owner laugh!

That night the naughty man sends a friend round with a lump hammer and can of petrol mixed with sugar and fairy liquid.

Nasty big lump hammer!

Smell the petrol?

Man with hammer crosses road and throws bottle of petrol mixed with sugar through broken window!

See man run!

Did you understand that?

Once again..."personal" baiting...you are so predictable ,when the going gets tough..

Have a nice day...
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:16 PM

Hi

Mossad have the biggest list of snitches and they pay them very well.

Do I object to this?

No, not at all.

They are doing their job.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 01:39 PM

Then yourselves all you get.

Me busy?

Well I've been round the block a few times but in addition number among my friends some from waay back who had a similar start in life to my own but took a very different path with whom I've kept in contact who when visiting us can and occasionally do recount things that undoubtedly would shock you.

Not Bubbameister's things, or more properly Zaydemeister's things but genuine reminiscing.

See the naughty man?

See shop owner laugh!

Nasty big lump hammer!

Smell the petrol?

See man run!

Did you understand that?
Don't you think that's a little patronising?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:10 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Don't you think that's a little patronising?
Well not really. The intended recipient has shown that their ability to think beyond what is spelled out in terms very simple is limited.

My intent was to spell out one actual example of one of many things of which I have first hand knowledge and experience even to the use of additional ingredients to petrol incendiary devices. Washing up liquid and sugar to reduce the temperature of the burn and cause it to stick for example.

I guess that I'm a bit of an enigma in many respects. I bought my shovel in a bit of a rough area (bit?) unlike most of my erstwhile mates didn't follow the career stream into a bit (?) of a rough life.

Even after graduating my career rapidly changed from pure academia to industry then from a technical stream into management as a result of chasing cash rather than paper.

Nonetheless I've lost touch with very few of my "old" friends though some have been out of general circulation, in one case for just over ten years! It could have been longer but he kept his nose clean.

So I accept that for the naive it must be hard to understand that there are people in this world that have a chequered past, indeed there's times now when I sit back with photo albums and grandkids and give a bit of background to some of the snaps I find I almost have to metaphorically kick myself to believe that I really have done the things let alone having been to places that the pictures bring to mind.

Like the time I was banged up in jail in Nigeria ---- don't ask.

Or my bowels opened at an Aeroflot check-in desk at a very crowded Sheremetyevo International Airport Moscow while trying to beat salmonella to the departure gate.

Salmonella won.

Memorable.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-10-2019, 02:54 PM

Well not really. The intended recipient has shown that their ability to think beyond what is spelled out in terms very simple is limited.

My intent was to spell out one actual example of one of many things of which I have first hand knowledge and experience even to the use of additional ingredients to petrol incendiary devices. Washing up liquid and sugar to reduce the temperature of the burn and cause it to stick for example.

I guess that I'm a bit of an enigma in many respects. I bought my shovel in a bit of a rough area (bit?) unlike most of my erstwhile mates didn't follow the career stream into a bit (?) of a rough life.

Even after graduating my career rapidly changed from pure academia to industry then from a technical stream into management as a result of chasing cash rather than paper.

Nonetheless I've lost touch with very few of my "old" friends though some have been out of general circulation, in one case for just over ten years! It could have been longer but he kept his nose clean.

So I accept that for the naive it must be hard to understand that there are people in this world that have a chequered past, indeed there's times now when I sit back with photo albums and grandkids and give a bit of background to some of the snaps I find I almost have to metaphorically kick myself to believe that I really have done the things let alone having been to places that the pictures bring to mind.

Like the time I was banged up in jail in Nigeria ---- don't ask.

Or my bowels opened at an Aeroflot check-in desk at a very crowded Sheremetyevo International Airport Moscow while trying to beat salmonella to the departure gate.

Salmonella won.

Memorable.

What a load of crap..".literally "....IMO...of course.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

19-10-2019, 02:58 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Mossad have the biggest list of snitches and they pay them very well.

Do I object to this?

No, not at all.

They are doing their job.

Exactly...snitching is good...IMO.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

19-10-2019, 03:03 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
What a load of crap..".literally "....IMO...of course.
My dear, if you really do believe it to be metaphorically "crap" then all that shows is what a very limited experience of life and people you have. Actually that explains a great deal.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

19-10-2019, 03:09 PM

My dear, if you really do believe it to be metaphorically "crap" then all that shows is what a very limited experience of life and people you have. Actually that explains a great deal.

Now then...don't get your knickers in a twist...remember that quote.

Keep working on the mind...you shall overcome...sorry a little per..son..el..

Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top