Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 04:24 PM

Re: Trade with other nations

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm not sure why your calling yourself "stupid" all of a sudden when you've been telling everyone on here how clever you are ... ?
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 05:43 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I'm not sure why your calling yourself "stupid" all of a sudden when you've been telling everyone on here how clever you are ... ?
If you thought I was the Defence secretary I was referring to in the link I’d posted you’re less savvy than I first thought

And, in no post have I ever claimed to be clever. It seems that you just assumed that
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 06:44 PM

Hi

Liam Fox is to give an update on the 40 Trade Deals we have with 70 Countries as part of the EU.

The EU have not stood in our way on rolling these over, they have agreed our proposed splits on Non Tariff Quotas.

The problem seems to be rather that other Countries want to change the Deals to their advantage.

It will be interesting to get this update.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->

Once we leave, we are a Third Country, so EU States will be able to offer financial incentives to companies based in the UK to move to the EU and vice versa.

They've already been doing that, using our money.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:28 PM

Originally Posted by itsme ->
Its just you.

No.....You are getting a regular trouncing on here ..... You must like it !
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:45 PM

The problem seems to be rather that other Countries want to change the Deals to their advantage.

Who can blame them? It's our own stupidity that has led to this situation. Of course we will end up with less favourable deals They would be foolish not to take advantage of our weak position.
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Who can blame them? It's our own stupidity that has led to this situation. Of course we will end up with less favourable deals They would be foolish not to take advantage of our weak position.
That doesn't make sense Annie.

You obviously have never negotiated a bean in your life.
Moscow
Scotland

15-02-2019, 09:49 PM

Hi

Liam Fox is to give an update on the 40 Trade Deals we have with 70 Countries as part of the EU.

The EU have not stood in our way on rolling these over, they have agreed our proposed splits on Non Tariff Quotas.

Changing deals can work in both parties' favour.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
They've already been doing that, using our money.
Can you provide an example?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

15-02-2019, 09:51 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Changing deals can work in both parties' favour.
This is us on the other side of the negotiating table....we have a great track record of giving the other side the best deal.

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top