Join for free
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »
doctor
west wales
doctor is male  doctor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2014, 10:58 AM

Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

Welcome to the Over 50s Club West Wales

Everyone from WestWales is welcome to pop in and say hello to start mingling and making friends

We recommend subscribing to this thread so you do not miss any newcomers, and we also welcome suggestions for meet-ups or other ideas to help form a local community.

Above all we hope you will enjoy chatting to those of us local to you in this thread, or with everyone else on the rest of the site ...we're a friendly bunch
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2014, 01:11 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (Part 3)

Had a nice day yesterday.Today-taking it easy ready for the onslaught tomorrow when there will be 11 to feed!
Saw the space station clearly Christmas Eve-told youngest grandson it was Santa passing over the village starting to deliver the pressies!He coped well with Christmas this year,being Autistic he can't cope with changes or excitment.
Davenorave
Wales
Davenorave is male  Davenorave has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2014, 02:22 PM

Brilliant Jac! The whole thing fascinates me. I was aware that the space station orbited the earth quite often during a 24 hour period. I didn't know it was 19 times however. Think of how many sun rises and sunsets that is.
I suppose 10 of each really. though I wouldn't put that in stone.
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2014, 03:48 PM

I 'm going to make it my project to learn all about it Noddy. I did see a prog with Dermot O'Leary on TV and found it fascinating.
Lovely warm sunshine here after pouring rain yesterday so I forced myself out to Mumbles . I met up with a lady I worked with in C&A 'S aged 15. She remembered me with black hair lol
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2014, 02:27 PM

Its like the Marie Celeste in here ,where are you all ?????
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2014, 03:58 PM

Just grabbing 5 mins to sit down. Been getting ready for family invasion for meal at 5.30 ish. Lovely joint of beef is in the oven and is beginning to smell amazing. All veg prepped and the table is laid.

Lovely day here - not that I've seen much of it.....................

DIL came over just before lunch (a quick omelette) to borrow Henry as hers has died. Why do appliances always give up the ghost around this time of year? Ah well, at least the Sales are on.
Jac
Wales UK

28-12-2014, 04:03 PM

Nice to see you Sue, thought I was all alone.
Beautiful day here and I've been sat outside. Not done much ,just pottered around and I suppose I'd better think of doing something to eat xxEnjoy your meal Sue,If you lived nearer you would be getting another one to th
Enfys
South Wales
Enfys is female  Enfys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-12-2014, 06:08 PM

Getting over the family onslaught yesterday.They all seem to have enjoyed the day.Felt a bit down after my son left last night,it was nice to have him stay for three nights.
Went for a walk along the canal this afternoon,nice and sunny but cold.
Slowly catching up with the t.v. programs I've missed over the last few days.
Jac
Wales UK

28-12-2014, 07:04 PM

Meant to say "to the table" Sue, the end flew away
Forgot to tell you the fire alarm went off last night and I had to go do my Firewoman act . It was a false alarm, my next-door neighbour had badly burned her cooking but was too embarrassed to come and let us know . I had half a dozen folk who responded running around like headless chickens lol
Enfys
South Wales

29-12-2014, 08:48 AM

Another frosty morning.Going to do a bit of shopping today mainly for milk and bread,still eating bits and bobs left over after Christmas.

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 11 51 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top