Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 01:30 AM

Fitbit VERSA

Mr Mud has bought me a Fitbit versa .
I HATE IT ,
All I wanted to do is count my steps .
I can't find anything there is no f......King manual !

I LIKE manuals I don't want to go on line and ask the fffffing community I want INSTRUCTIONS
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 01:34 AM

Re: Fitbit VERSA

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
Mr Mud has bought me a Fitbit versa .
I HATE IT ,
All I wanted to do is count my steps .
I can't find anything there is no f......King manual !

I LIKE manuals I don't want to go on line and ask the fffffing community I want INSTRUCTIONS
https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/...ersa_en_US.pdf

Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 01:45 AM

Many thanks Omah
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 01:47 AM

That was nice Omah.
I get frustrated with lack of instructions also Muddy
Maybe not quite as
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2018, 02:03 AM

I hope not
I have just had a total melt down and no doubt shortened my life indeed my heart feels a bit funny.The so and so VERSA says my bpm ( what s that ) is now 73 resting .????.
Nope now it's gone up to 84
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-11-2018, 02:24 AM

Although I like manuals, too, I always look for a "Getting Started" section and, if there isn't one, I write one for my personal use .....

Old habits die hard - I used to implement mainframe computer systems and usually compiled a "site operations manual", a user-friendly guide for non-technical staff - now that I'm not so "technical" I just want to know how to make the "thing" work and not how it works ....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

06-11-2018, 02:30 AM

I hope not
I have just had a total melt down and no doubt shortened my life indeed my heart feels a bit funny.The so and so VERSA says my bpm ( what s that ) is now 73 resting .????.
Nope now it's gone up to 84
https://www.nhs.uk/common-health-que...heck-my-pulse/

What's a normal heart rate?

Most adults have a resting heart rate (pulse) between 60 and 100bpm (beats per minute).

The fitter you are, the lower your resting heart rate is likely to be. For example, athletes may have a resting heart rate of 40 to 60bpm, or lower.

See a GP to get checked if you think your heart rate is continuously above 120bpm or below 40bpm, although it may simply be that this is normal for you.
My resting rate is usually 60.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2018, 02:32 AM

Omah I truly believe my life is being made worse by technology .
Since my pic updated itself to windows 10 and lost all my files I have never understood it .
Fox fire stopped working and I have no idea how to get it going again .
I have thousands of photos they're are in ******** libraries god know where .
Now that music is 'downloaded 'I don't have music except for the radio.
I have an iPad that does what it likes .
We have a ********* Nest thermostat that drives me insane .
I have no idea how to control it at all .
I want to go an live in a cave .
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

06-11-2018, 02:45 AM

Omah I truly believe my life is being made worse by technology .
Since my pic updated itself to windows 10 and lost all my files I have never understood it .
Now that music is 'downloaded 'I don't have music except for the radio.
I have an iPad that does what it likes .
We have a ********* Nest thermostat that drives me insane .
I have no idea how to control it at all .
I want to go an live in a cave .
Now that "Smart" technologies are taking over, you won't have to worry - they'll do your thinking for you .....

The technologies (includes physical and logical applications in all formats) that are capable to adapt automatically and modify behavior to fit environment, senses things with technology sensors, this providing data to analyze and infer from, drawing conclusions from rules. It also is capable of learning, that is using experience to improve performance, anticipating, thinking and reasoning about what to do next, with the ability to self-generate and self-sustain.
Smart home technology, also often referred to as home automation or domotics (from the Latin "domus" meaning home), provides homeowners security, comfort, convenience and energy efficiency by allowing them to control smart devices, often by a smart home app on their smartphone or other networked device. A part of the internet of things (IoT), smart home systems and devices often operate together, sharing consumer usage data among themselves and automating actions based on the homeowners' preferences.
While you're asleep, those devices are plotting .....
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK

06-11-2018, 02:46 AM

Time for me to depart this world I think

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top