Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Dave H
United Kingdom
Dave H is male  Dave H has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:32 PM

Re: Bohemian Rhapsody

All I can say is..I agree with every post . What a great film.
People just stood and clapped at the end.
Must be the film of the year
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Vaniy ->
My Friend Dave was first cameraman on this film the next film out is Rocket man all about Elton John
I'm definitely going to see Rocket Man! It was advertised on screen when I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 08:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dave H ->
All I can say is..I agree with every post . What a great film.
People just stood and clapped at the end.
Must be the film of the year
you should have seen me and my friend, we were literally dancing in our seats and waving our arms to the songs at Wembley, goodness knows what the folk sat behind us thought Could say we got carried away lol
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
you should have seen me and my friend, we were literally dancing in our seats and waving our arms to the songs at Wembley, goodness knows what the folk sat behind us thought Could say we got carried away lol
So it was you!........
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK

13-11-2018, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
So it was you!........
Oh no you were sat behind us....so sorry if we restricted your view lol
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 09:30 AM

I'm definitely going to see Rocket Man! It was advertised on screen when I went to see Bohemian Rhapsody yesterday
Yes - me too.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 12:12 PM

Oh no you were sat behind us....so sorry if we restricted your view lol
No problem Lion Queen..... But I don't know how people could walk out at the end while Queen were still playing....
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-11-2018, 04:21 PM

My daughter was there a few evenings ago, loved it and said she'd see it again no problem.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 05:23 AM

Just saw this movie tonight with my girlfriend and it was great. I liked the fact that the made Freddie Mercury a very likeable guy. He deserved that honour and respect. Great movie.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-11-2018, 10:00 AM

Had to wait a few weeks to watch this one.
My boy is one of the managers of the Showcase in Beckton East London got a text last night saying the tickets are at the front reception so 12.30 today I get to see it.

Can't wait more than likely I will have the full screen to myself and just a few others.

Just how I like it no one coughing and spluttering next to me.

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top