Join for free
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 01:29 PM

Surgeons chatting...

Five surgeons are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Belfast City Hospital, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Antrim Area Hospital, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is colour coded."

The third surgeon, from Royal Belfast Hospital , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best!
Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Musgrave Park Hospital "You know, I like construction workers...
Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Ulster Hospital, Dundonald, shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong.
Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine...
Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.’
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 01:40 PM

Re: Surgeons chatting...

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Five surgeons are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Belfast City Hospital, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Antrim Area Hospital, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians!
Everything inside them is colour coded."

The third surgeon, from Royal Belfast Hospital , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best!
Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Musgrave Park Hospital "You know, I like construction workers...
Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Ulster Hospital, Dundonald, shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong.
Politicians are the easiest to operate on. There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine...
Plus, the head and the arse are interchangeable.
So true.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 09:00 PM

good one.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 09:10 PM

Love it
issi
scotland
issi is female  issi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-12-2018, 10:28 AM

thank you for bringing laughter back in to my life, that was funny

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top