Join for free
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2018, 12:53 PM

How much did you spend?

Hi

Christmas Presents that is.

They have so much nowadays, even the very young littlies have I pads , so expensive.

I spent very little on my pretendies.

Fun is much more important.

Nintendo switch, Ipad, s etc all eclipsed by one simple game I got them.

Twister, they were in stitches, especially when I told them to make their Mums and Dads play it.

So much fun for less than £10.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-12-2018, 01:45 PM

Re: How much did you spend?

I spent about £200 on my three grandchildren perhaps a little more .it was overweighted by one a musical instrument .
So they didn't all get gifts of the same value .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 12:31 PM

Our presents all being home crafted don't really have a limit as such, a jumpers yarn can cost up to £60 but it's bought a couple of balls at a time so doesn't feel as expensive and we'd be knitting anyway so it makes sense to do it towards a present as anything else. Wood these days is expensive too so the candle sticks my husband made probably cost more than a cheap pair ready made but they will be treasured for ever because they were made with love.

I think the lace I made was fairly cheap but if you bought hand made lace it would cost a fortune.

So impossible to add it up really.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 12:36 PM

Gosh Julie I really admire you.... I wish I had those skills.

I'll be honest I really have no idea how much I spent ...that's probably for the best because if I sat down and thought about it I would be shocked ...best I don't know

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top