Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 02:14 PM

Re: Escape at Dannemora (Sky Atlantic)

Well, they managed to get out last night so waiting to see how far they get. It's weird really, when we watch prison escape films, we tend to be on the side of the prisoner.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 04:40 PM

It's not until you find out the crimes the two of them were sentenced for, that any sympathy you have for the escape, quickly evaporates.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-01-2019, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
It's not until you find out the crimes the two of them were sentenced for, that any sympathy you have for the escape, quickly evaporates.
I'm sure that's true John. I'm sure they don't call him Hacksaw for nothing.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-02-2019, 10:38 AM

Well I have to say I enjoyed the whole series, watched final episode last night but was disappointed that it didn't conclude the story. I understand that another series was planned but they have decided not to make it due to falling viewing figures. I will have to read up on the story to see what happened in the end.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2019, 04:08 PM

This should explain what happened in real life.Obviously Matt is dead, and Sweat is in high security jail. So, not a lot of point of a follow up, plus the fact that Arquette's character, was threatening to sue Stiller and the film company.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/12/esca...rue-story.html
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

13-02-2019, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
This should explain what happened in real life.Obviously Matt is dead, and Sweat is in high security jail. So, not a lot of point of a follow up, plus the fact that Arquette's character, was threatening to sue Stiller and the film company.

https://www.vulture.com/2018/12/esca...rue-story.html
Thanks John I will have a read of that. I just thought that episode 7 might have told us what happened to them rather than having to look it up.

There was a moment when Sweat said he had not killed the police officer and in the programme, the scene was a bit vague so I'm wondering if there was any doubt about who did it.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top