Join for free
Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 02:20 PM

Re: Waltham Forest stabbing: Moped crash boy, 14, killed

Has Sadiq mentioned that murder is part and parcel of living in the Capital?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 02:24 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Has Sadiq mentioned that murder is part and parcel of living in the Capital?
I believe he Twitted something today.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
There must be more to this than reported Omah a 14 year old riding a moped on the road would have no licence no insurance and no right to do so.

Doesn't make stabbing him right but something more is going on.
We get youngsters here on dirt bike, no helmets, and the bikes are usually stolen. There's one blasts up and down our cul-de-sac. He is under age so someone older has to be getting the fuel for the bike.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
We get youngsters here on dirt bike, no helmets, and the bikes are usually stolen. There's one blasts up and down our cul-de-sac. He is under age so someone older has to be getting the fuel for the bike.
We get those too Besoeker, never any sign of police either. I can see how the idea of knocking one of them off could be appealing.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 03:09 PM

This is my borough, sadly. We have had a spate of killings/stabbings and I have lost count. One stabbing was about half a mile from me, at the underground station. We usually get police statements forwarded by our MP, Stella Creasey, on FB.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I believe he Twitted something today.
Did he do a Trump tantrum?
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

09-01-2019, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
This is my borough, sadly. We have had a spate of killings/stabbings and I have lost count. One stabbing was about half a mile from me, at the underground station. We usually get police statements forwarded by our MP, Stella Creasey, on FB.
You couldn’t make it up if you wanted to , a FB message from your local MP Stella Creasy the author of
Everybody Needs Good Neighbours? A Study of the Link Between Public Participation and Community Cohesion
Informing you another child has been stabbed to death in your area, and btw ‘I will be cutting the ribbon at the grand opening of Poundland on Friday, where they will be doing a great deal on anti-stab vests, come early ’

Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2019, 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Well, I stopped one, wrestled him to the ground but he would not let go of the bike. With no free hands to do anything with, be decided to bite me. Drew blood. A witness reported to the police and it became a bodily harm case. Nothing ever became of it. The guy got back on his bike and rode off while I staunched the blood.

If I'd thought of it I should have told him I was HIV positive.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil

09-01-2019, 03:29 PM

Well, I stopped one, wrestled him to the ground but he would not let go of the bike. With no free hands to do anything with, be decided to bite me. Drew blood. A witness reported to the police and it became a bodily harm case. Nothing ever became of it. The guy got back on his bike and rode off while I staunched the blood.

Of course you did
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

09-01-2019, 04:11 PM

Why? Did you have sex with him?

Page 2 of 14 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top