Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 11:41 PM

Separate Bathrooms

Joan Collins reckons that the golden rule for keeping relationships going, is always to use separate bathrooms.

She is 85 years old now, and been married to her present husband - Percy - for 17 years.

Maybe she has a point actually. Some things are a little nicer kept private perhaps.

So what do you think of that idea?
Would you prefer to have separate bathrooms if you could?
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 11:45 PM

Re: Separate Bathrooms

We have two bathrooms.
But both use the ensuite.
Who else would wash my back?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 11:52 PM

The previous house l lived in with ex partner was three storeys high.
The whole top floor consisted of our bedroom and en suite that had a double shower and two ‘sweetheart’ basins.
I loved the two basins, as l could do bits of hand washing in them!
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2019, 11:52 PM

I'd love my own
But I have to make do with locks on doors instead!
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Joan Collins reckons that the golden rule for keeping relationships going, is always to use separate bathrooms.

She is 85 years old now, and been married to her present husband - Percy - for 17 years.

Maybe she has a point actually. Some things are a little nicer kept private perhaps.

So what do you think of that idea?
Would you prefer to have separate bathrooms if you could?
That's only because she's full of wrinkles sans makeup and wig and I gather she likes to eat a lot of curries and is prone to the attendant effluvia. From what I've heard, the plumber is there every month sticking the tiles back on that have fallen off because of the stench.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
That's only because she's full of wrinkles sans makeup and wig and I gather she likes to eat a lot of curries and is prone to the attendant effluvia. From what I've heard, the plumber is there every month sticking the tiles back on that have fallen off because of the stench.

Ooh don't. What an 'orrible thought, Judsy! Dirty boy.

Mind you, in all fairness, who would still look wrinkle-free without make-up at 85.

I could never go loo in front of a partner, but some people think nothing of it, do they.
Maybe sensitivity flies out the window with some couples once they are married, or perhaps I am just old fashioned.
Mrs Foxtrot
Southern England
Mrs Foxtrot is female  Mrs Foxtrot has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 12:25 AM

There are two of us and we have three bathrooms. We tend to use all of them so in a way we have separate bathrooms.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2019, 12:35 AM

Ooh don't. What an 'orrible thought, Judsy! Dirty boy.

Mind you, in all fairness, who would still look wrinkle-free without make-up at 85.

I could never go loo in front of a partner, but some people think nothing of it, do they.
Maybe sensitivity flies out the window with some couples once they are married, or perhaps I am just old fashioned.
Mups, Nor could l go to the toilet in front of them or anyone else! Although, l never minded my children when they were small!
If l thought my ex husband and ex partner were nearby and would hear me do a wee, l just couldn’t go!
Weird aren’t l?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

12-02-2019, 12:39 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Mups, Nor could l go to the toilet in front of them or anyone else! Although, l never minded my children when they were small!
If l thought my ex husband and ex partner were nearby and would hear me do a wee, l just couldn’t go!
Weird aren’t l?

I was the same Art.
Didn't matter so much when my son was little, but never in front of another adult.

I don't think it bothers men so much though.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2019, 12:50 AM

I was the same Art.
Didn't matter so much when my son was little, but never in front of another adult.

I don't think it bothers men so much though.
Mups, At one time, l couldn’t do a wee in a public toilet unless someone was operating the hand dryer or flushing another toilet. My sister was the same but she found if she put her fingers in her ears, she could go! I am not so bad these days though.

I love the way we have just confessed our toileting fears to the world!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top