Join for free
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:55 AM

Passion!

Do you have one,it could be a profession,just something you can't get enough of,and please leave the sex out of it,

My passion is baking!.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:17 AM

Re: Passion!

I quite like interior design Pauline not that I'm that good at it but I love starting with a room that's in need of some serious TLC and making it a nice place to be.... I get a real kick out of that.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:11 AM

People will think I'm weird but....Crocodiles and Alligators

I think they're just beautiful, awesome (and often misunderstood and vilified) creatures, a species to be admired.

I belong to a couple of Croc groups on Facebook and I never tire of looking at videos and photos of them.

Look at this guy..

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:34 AM

He is remarkable, Nicol - I am glad he is allowed his freedom.
When my nephews were small children and learning about nature/animals etc., - my SiL could never tell the difference between Crocodiles and Aligators - so she invented the Crocodiligator! Covered all bases.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
People will think I'm weird but....Crocodiles and Alligators

I think they're just beautiful, awesome (and often misunderstood and vilified) creatures, a species to be admired.

I belong to a couple of Croc groups on Facebook and I never tire of looking at videos and photos of them.

Look at this guy..

WOW!!!....that is an awesome creature,...which I would greatly "respect"!!,..thanks for sharing,Nicol!.
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
He is remarkable, Nicol - I am glad he is allowed his freedom.
When my nephews were small children and learning about nature/animals etc., - my SiL could never tell the difference between Crocodiles and Aligators - so she invented the Crocodiligator! Covered all bases.
The way to tell the difference....

An alligator will see you later whereas a crocodile will see you in a while

An alligator, when it's not hungry, will mostly ignore everyone and everything.

A croc will never pass up the chance of a free meal and will just kill everything it can get hold of, even if it's just eaten
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 12:09 PM

A croc will never pass up the chance of a free meal and will just kill everything it can get hold of, even if it's just eaten
Interesting differences on that clip...........I never knew those differences before!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-02-2019, 12:20 PM

I wonder if crocs are good mothers?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 12:21 PM

Bit like UJ
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

15-02-2019, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I quite like interior design Pauline not that I'm that good at it but I love starting with a room that's in need of some serious TLC and making it a nice place to be.... I get a real kick out of that.

Wish you would post some pictures of your interior design,I would love to see them,if they are anything like your garden,which is beautiful by the way!...you are very modest,summer!.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top