Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:11 PM

Re: Passion!

My passions is Lions. I 'm in awe of these beautiful, magnificent creatures and they fascinate me.

A vacancy has arisen at Yorkshire Wildlife Park and I'm going to apply for it! I probably won't get it as I'm probably too old but I'm gonna damn well try. My dream job, working with lions and animals. WOW can you imagine, me the Lion Queen working with Lions. Fingers, toes and tits crossed for me please
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:15 PM

Tits crossed?
Oh come on Lion Queen,..... they aren’t THAT saggy.
But I’ll send good vibes your way all the same
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
The way to tell the difference....

An alligator will see you later whereas a crocodile will see you in a while

An alligator, when it's not hungry, will mostly ignore everyone and everything.

A croc will never pass up the chance of a free meal and will just kill everything it can get hold of, even if it's just eaten
That was interesting - thank you, Nicol.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:23 PM

One of my passions since early childhood is Tigers. Imagine my joy when I was able to hold a 4 month old cub and hear it purr!
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
My passions is Lions. I 'm in awe of these beautiful, magnificent creatures and they fascinate me.

A vacancy has arisen at Yorkshire Wildlife Park and I'm going to apply for it! I probably won't get it as I'm probably too old but I'm gonna damn well try. My dream job, working with lions and animals. WOW can you imagine, me the Lion Queen working with Lions. Fingers, toes and tits crossed for me please
If you get that job I'll be soooooo jealous
As for being too old, they might prefer a more mature person! Good luck LQ

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
One of my passions since early childhood is Tigers. Imagine my joy when I was able to hold a 4 month old cub and hear it purr!
I'd love to do that, I do love the big cats
Pyxell
South of England
Pyxell is female  Pyxell has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
If you get that job I'll be soooooo jealous
As for being too old, they might prefer a more mature person! Good luck LQ

I'd love to do that, I do love the big cats
I prefer orangutans. I'd love to cuddle an orangutan.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:19 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->

I live about five miles from the Wildlife Park Lion Queen, good luck with your application.....Shall I put kettle on?...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 09:53 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Aww I love Pandas,DWebb,have you been to a lot of countries?..I do like photography,but I'm not good at it,I think one needs to think outside the box,when taking photos.

Here's one specially for you then, Pauline.
How about a cuddle with this little chap.

Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!

15-02-2019, 10:32 PM

Pandas at play! Enjoy.

Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-02-2019, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
oh you lucky so and so, I'm so envious, well, no I'm not envious, I'm ruddy well jealous

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top