Join for free
Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 11:07 AM

Re: They Said that an EU Army Wouldn't Happen

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
That makes those eastern countries much smarter than the UK, don't you think. They are being paid to be members of the EU, whereas the UK has been paying for 44 years for that privilege.
SAY NO MORE Solly?
I rest my case!
Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
SAY NO MORE Solly?
I rest my case!
Donkeyman!
I didn't see his post, of course, but has he only just become aware of the fact that the UK is the EU's cash cow?

Little wonder that they are all desperately trying to persuade us that we are wrong to want to leave!
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
I didn't see his post, of course, but has he only just become aware of the fact that the UK is the EU's cash cow?

Little wonder that they are all desperately trying to persuade us that we are wrong to want to leave!
They are well aware JBR ! They privately call UK TREASURE
ISLAND!!
Regards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 11:42 AM

It occurs to me that, no doubt due to our present outgoings, perhaps we could request some foreign aid to pay for our hospitals, roads, railways, etc, etc, from some generous country which is better-off than us.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

11-10-2019, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
It occurs to me that, no doubt due to our present outgoings, perhaps we could request some foreign aid to pay for our hospitals, roads, railways, etc, etc, from some generous country which is better-off than us.
Should'nt we be getting a similar deal as say poland or romania?
from the eu coffers JBR??
Regards Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 01:10 PM

Regards Donkeyman!
What, the fifth largest economy needs help? The country so rich everybody is a millionaire? Isn't everybody sharing in the wealth? Perhaps it is time for a labour government to do some reshuffling of money?
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

11-10-2019, 02:14 PM

I don't know.

I'm not sure how the EU bureaucrats work out who pays what and who receives what.

I'm afraid I don't know what their formulae are, other than we pay into the pot the second most of all the members, yet our transport infrastructure is probably one of the worst, if not THE worst of all EU countries.

I'm sure there must be some logic to it, but it escapes me.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom

11-10-2019, 02:20 PM

What, the fifth largest economy needs help? The country so rich everybody is a millionaire? Isn't everybody sharing in the wealth? Perhaps it is time for a labour government to do some reshuffling of money?
How would you know Solly? You dont live here do you?
Donkeyman!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 02:51 PM

How would you know Solly? You dont live here do you?
Donkeyman!
Are you answering your own question about having a similar deal as poland with, NO?
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2019, 02:55 PM

Send the british. They are always spoiling for a fight, even the oldies on a forum
Yes, British troops, renowned for being one of the best, if not THE BEST in the world, always lead from the front. Shame for you that we won't be around to do that for the EU army.

Page 7 of 11 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top