Join for free
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:14 PM

Ready or Not

I went to see a new film "Ready or Not" today, a horror-thriller which was laced with many twists and some wonderful dark humour. Fine acting and an interesting story made this very enjoyable indeed.
A warning though. It's not for the faint hearted.
Here's the trailer:
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-09-2019, 11:51 PM

Re: Ready or Not

Yes I heard about this one. Haven't seen it yet. The lead lady is Samara Weaving, an Australian actress - from Canberra I think.
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:25 AM

Wow - that was a scary start to my day!

Looks good though, Floydy!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:33 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Wow - that was a scary start to my day!

Looks good though, Floydy!
Are you going to see it Tabby?
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 06:47 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Are you going to see it Tabby?
Will see what my friends say about it.

It is only on at Vue Cinema at the moment which would be difficult for me. Not on a bus route, not near enough to walk, and certainly not a place for a woman on her own.

Will watch out for it coming to the Picture House in town.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 10:30 AM

Looks good Floydy. I do love a good horror film.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 05:55 PM

sounds good, me and my mate are going tomorrow night to see it, no doubt I'll be peeping through my fingers.

I'll blame you if I get scared to death lol
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-09-2019, 09:55 PM

Sorry about this Floydy, but I thought your title was just another thread about Brexit! Sorry about that, but you must admit, both are horror stories!!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

28-09-2019, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by John ->
Sorry about this Floydy, but I thought your title was just another thread about Brexit! Sorry about that, but you must admit, both are horror stories!!
Oh God, John, no don't get that lot in here. We've enough on without the political gloom mongers turning up in other threads as well. Keep them all in one place.
The though is horrifying enough!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere

01-10-2019, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
sounds good, me and my mate are going tomorrow night to see it, no doubt I'll be peeping through my fingers.

I'll blame you if I get scared to death lol
Did you get to see the film, Lion Queen? What did you think of it?

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top