Join for free
Page 55 of 57 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 >
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 12:55 PM

Re: Petulant Zionist Israel.

I'd rather like us to look at who we have as allies once we are out of eu, many of our "friends" are only barely credible human beings as they are treating their countrymen and neighbours really badly. A more ethical approach to the world would get my vote.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I, for one, am totally on Israel's side, if people had been through what the Israeli's have been through they might understand. This is NOT a game. Israel is fighting for her life, and the lives of 6 million men women and children. If the Muslims, and the various factions of anti-Israel people, ever get their way every man, woman, and child in Israel will die. Do you really want to see a 100% Muslim ruled country in place of Israel ?
Totally agree .
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-09-2017, 01:58 PM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
They are indeed, and I'd like to see them receiving more support from the UK. It is a well known fact that Compo the Clown hates Israel and God forbid that the Loony Party should ever get into government, for our sake as well as theirs.
A man who sits down with Hamas and Hezbollah is not a man who I want to see running this country.
DragonsRealm
Montgomery,Alabama
DragonsRealm is male  DragonsRealm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 10:02 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
A man who sits down with Hamas and Hezbollah is not a man who I want to see running this country.
That's true, Hamas and Hezbollah aren't anyone to associate with. They are terrorist's org's.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by DragonsRealm ->
That's true, Hamas and Hezbollah aren't anyone to associate with. They are terrorist's org's.

So too was Osama Bin Laden, but the Americans had no qualms sitting down with him, providing him with funds and arming his group to fight the Russians - somewhat hypocrital???
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
So too was Osama Bin Laden, but the Americans had no qualms sitting down with him, providing him with funds and arming his group to fight the Russians - somewhat hypocrital???

Hi

Really?

Please explain.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 08:03 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
And they killed him...I wonder if they could be persuaded to knock off Jeremy?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Really?

Please explain.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahideen
fender
Chatterbox
SE England
fender is male  fender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-09-2017, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by bakerman ->
I, for one, am totally on Israel's side, if people had been through what the Israeli's have been through they might understand. This is NOT a game. Israel is fighting for her life, and the lives of 6 million men women and children. If the Muslims, and the various factions of anti-Israel people, ever get their way every man, woman, and child in Israel will die. Do you really want to see a 100% Muslim ruled country in place of Israel ?
I agree 100% - been saying it for years.
They are surrounded by people who want to completely destroy them and push them into the sea.

I'd not be playing games or being soft in their position either.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-09-2017, 11:10 AM

[QUOTE=Uncle Joe;1243296]So too was Osama Bin Laden, but the Americans had no qualms sitting down with him, providing him with funds and arming his group to fight the Russians - somewhat hypocrital???[/QUOTE
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakerman
Oh, please. Give. Me. A. Break. When Osama Bin Laden was fighting the Russians in Afghanistan, he was one of many freedom fighters, NOT TERRORISTS.

Little known fact: When Bin Laden was killed by American troops, he went to Muslim heaven and he received all 72 of the promised virgins. All 72 of them were sheep.

Page 55 of 57 « First < 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top