Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 04:32 PM

Re: Aches and Pains

Got a trapped nerve in my hip and at the moment its giving me jip, have not slept for a few nights. Have a bit of a worry as I am very tired and cant eat much at all, feel full and am going to the toilet quite a lot for me. Know I should go to the Docs but am a bit mardy.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 04:37 PM

Give it a bit more time Annie - you may feel fine soon - hope so
I feel for you with the trapped nerve - its hell
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
Got a trapped nerve in my hip and at the moment its giving me jip, have not slept for a few nights. Have a bit of a worry as I am very tired and cant eat much at all, feel full and am going to the toilet quite a lot for me. Know I should go to the Docs but am a bit mardy.

No Annie darlin' never feel 'mardy' about consulting 'experts'. You have a medical problem, you need to see a Doctor - 'nuff said!!! stop pussy footing around and do it!!!
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 04:48 PM

It could be the trapped nerve causing the added problem Joe - up to Annie of course .....
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 05:32 PM

Did your GP diagnose your trapped nerve Annie?
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 07:25 PM

No I did. We have a two door car and Joe was bringing some boards home so I had to go into the back with the dog, the car is high a small Mercedes and its a devil to hoist yourself into the back.When I got out it was a drop and then the back was complaining when I went to bed. Will see how it goes anyway. Thanks.
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-02-2014, 08:06 PM

No I did. We have a two door car and Joe was bringing some boards home so I had to go into the back with the dog, the car is high a small Mercedes and its a devil to hoist yourself into the back.When I got out it was a drop and then the back was complaining when I went to bed. Will see how it goes anyway. Thanks.
So it may not be a trapped nerve at all...

You should visit our GP Annie being as you are experiencing those bladder symptoms too.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

12-02-2014, 04:01 PM

yes have made an appointment and am going tomorrow morning. I asked for some painkillers and the Doctor rang me to say it could be my bowel. never entered my head, I had an right hemi colloscopy five years ago.I have the old camera jobbie regulally but was signed off last year. Fingers crossed for Annie.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2014, 04:21 PM

Crossed for you Annie - all the best gal x
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2014, 05:59 PM

The best of luck at the Doctors Annie.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top