Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 06:58 AM

Good morning Thursday.

A very early good morning from me. I was awake at 4.45 for no reason I can think of.. Decided I might as well get up.

I'm meeting my friend at the gym this morning & this afternoon going with Tony to see his Alzheimer's consultant.
I'm almost certain this time he'll tell him he's got to stop driving. I don't look forward to being the only driver - truth be told Tony's a better driver than me - even with Alzheimer's!!

Have a good day everybody.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 07:16 AM

Re: Good morning Thursday.

Hi

Good Morning Carol and all who follow.

I am sure you will cope with the driving, you will be fine.

More unpacking and sorting out today, Guy has got part of his computer system set up in the conservatory, a server and 4 screens.

He has some exams to pass, not sure what, to get up to date here in the UK.

His first encounter with the NHS yesterday, no immediate appointments with the GP, but did manage to register

A two week wait to see a GP and he was told Neurology referrals have a 22 week waiting list.

Apart from that, life is good, great to have him home.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 08:14 AM

Good morning everyone

Carol I understand your concerns about driving....I'm doing all the driving at present because hubby is out of action and although I'm quite a confident driver it's surprised me how I miss just being the passenger.

Swims I'm glad Guy is getting sorted it must be such a relief.

I'm at the hospital later with hubby for his vampire appointment (warfarin clinic) Daughter in law has an appointment at the hospital today too ...gosh this is becoming the illness thread

Not quite light here yet but hoping for some sunshine

Have a good day all whatever's planned
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 08:24 AM

Good Morning everyone,

Dark, gloomy and very cold today.

Walked through the little woodland earlier and it felt quite eerie as there were no birds about - not even the resident Robin - very weird - didn't like it at all.

Hibernating in the Craft Room today - wrapping gifts ready for tomorrow, Meeting up with the usual suspects for Christmas Dinner at our favourite restaurant. Being as it is Christmas - husbands/partners are coming as well.

Have a fun day.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Good Morning everyone,

Dark, gloomy and very cold today.

Walked through the little woodland earlier and it felt quite eerie as there were no birds about - not even the resident Robin - very weird - didn't like it at all.

Hibernating in the Craft Room today - wrapping gifts ready for tomorrow, Meeting up with the usual suspects for Christmas Dinner at our favourite restaurant. Being as it is Christmas - husbands/partners are coming as well.

Have a fun day.
Hi

Does that mean you are taking out Judd for Lunch?
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 09:19 AM

Good morning everyone, Have a good day and stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 09:31 AM

Good morning everyone on a dark dank day.

I hoped to go shopping this morning but have to wait in for a parcel and I can't face the busy shops later in the morning. I might do some baking instead.

Enjoy your day
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 10:06 AM

Good morning all another hard frost last night, everything is glistening in the early morning sun.

I’ll be making more mince pies for the freezer this morning, then finishing the Christmas wrapping.

Enjoy your day everyone, keep warm.
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 10:29 AM

Good morning - A cold and frosty start. We'll be going into town to buy in some goodies for Christmas and get a new battery for my watch that said it was 12:20 all day long yesterday ..and this morning.

Have the best day possible.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2019, 11:07 AM

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top