Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 09:45 AM

Re: Lib Dems Struggling

32% of Lib Dems voted leave in the referendum anyway. Jo Swinson has turned the Lib Dems into "The Womens Institute of Westminster".
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2019, 12:10 PM

Re: Lib Dems Struggling

Honestly, every time this delusional megalomaniac school prefect opens her mouth she just cannot help bringing scorn from millions of voters. Just what planet is she living on?
She has exactly 20 MPs in Parliament, 8 of those are Remain jumpers from other parties. Because of this, the cretinous Swinton believes that the whole of the UK are with her in her ridiculous assumption that it is perfectly okay to just ignore 17.4 million Leave voters and pretend that it just didn’t happen.

If you will please excuse the expression - this cretin has her head stuck so far up her own backside, she is totally incapable of seeing the derision she receives every time she utters her laughable remark “I can be the next Prime Minister”.
Yes Jo, especially after sticking two fingers up to 17.4 million Leave voters!! That’s an excellent way to entice them into your Liberal Democratic fantasy world.
She’s so hilarious she reminds me of another just like her, remember David Icke and his crackpot belief that he was “The Son of God”?

All I can think is that it must be only her inner circle that have been so brain-washed into believing such a ridiculous notion. No-one with an ounce of sense could ever believe she is a contender for the crown. However, she may well hoover up a few extra seats due to the fact that she is in cahoots with the Greens and Plaid Cwmru, Labour are being annihilated in the polls and the Brexit party are being urged to let the Tories in to get Brexit done.

But Prime Minister Swinson? Don’t make me laugh!.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top