Join for free
Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:03 AM

Re: Huge explosion in Lebanese port

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Never miss an opportunity to stick it to Israel eh?

Never let facts or common sense get in the way of rabid hatred of Jews.
No, I don't hate the Jews, but you hate Muslims. However, if Israel , which I do consider to be a trouble maker is in the spotlight, then along with others Israel has to be accountable and there has to be truth.
If you don't like what is reported, tough shit mate !
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:04 AM

Strange how all the buildings are demolished but the cranes stand unaffected.....Must be made of 'Sheffield Steel'....

Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:04 AM

It could quite probably be what caused the explosion, reports coming in say that work was taking place and a fire resulted that spread. I have read reports that the fire was the result of welding taking place but time will (might) tell.
That’s what I read, causing a fire which was evident in the video footage and then the resultant explosion and blast wave.
There were helicopters in the area dropping fire retardent material onto the fire prior to the explosion, which indicates that the authorities knew that there was a risk?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
No, I don't hate the Jews, but you hate Muslims. However, if Israel , which I do consider to be a trouble maker is in the spotlight, then along with others Israel has to be accountable and there has to be truth.
If you don't like what is reported, tough shit mate !
For the nth time I don't hate mohammadans, I hate and despise islam.

Anyway where has any MSM reported that Israel had any hand in this?

As for Israel being a trouble maker in the region or elsewhere maybe Israel should just sit back and let the Jew haters do as they wish?
Vlad
West Midlands UK
Vlad is male  Vlad has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:18 AM

I am awaiting a BBC announcement from Jeremy Corbyn blaming the Zionists
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Vlad ->
I find no reports mentioning EMP which is associated with the the detonation of a nuclear weapon, more than likely the shock wave caused the damage.

Probably, no helicopters would have been flying.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:29 AM

It could quite probably be what caused the explosion, reports coming in say that work was taking place and a fire resulted that spread. I have read reports that the fire was the result of welding taking place but time will (might) tell.
Since they scrapped apprenticeships you can't get good engineers anymore....That welder needs sacking!
Puddle Duck
Cheshire. UK
Puddle Duck is female  Puddle Duck has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:30 AM

For the nth time I don't hate mohammadans, I hate and despise islam.

Anyway where has any MSM reported that Israel had any hand in this?

As for Israel being a trouble maker in the region or elsewhere maybe Israel should just sit back and let the Jew haters do as they wish?

Nobody has said Israel had any hand in this. Israel came out pretty quickly to say they did not. I believe them, but you made a point that "" There would be absolutely nothing to be gained by an Israeli strike against Lebanon""

I followed through with a video showing Netanhayu using very threatening language towards Hezbolla in the last few days. When people make such threats, they have to be taken seriously....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Puddle Duck ->
Nobody has said Israel had any hand in this. Israel came out pretty quickly to say they did not. I believe them, but you made a point that "" There would be absolutely nothing to be gained by an Israeli strike against Lebanon""

I followed through with a video showing Netanhayu using very threatening language towards Hezbolla in the last few days. When people make such threats, they have to be taken seriously....
Backpedaling muchly!
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2020, 10:45 AM

Tragic.

Page 4 of 9 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top