Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:09 AM

Friday at last:)

to all.

Hope everyone will have a lovely day

Take care
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:51 AM

Re: Friday at last:)

Good Morning Rosemary and everyone else.
Have a wonderful day and remember your loved ones need to know it today, tomorrow could be to late.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 11:33 AM

Mmm, lots of coffee around this morning - ah, that aroma!
Another lovely hot sunny day; no overcast conditions today - it's sparkling
I was at the allotment before 7 and walking the dog soon after that. Now escaped indoors!
Chester is fine today, after the dentist yesterday
My visitors are arriving shortly, so I'll not dawdle here too long (I hope - it can get the better of my good intentions )
OG - I hope Jenny is well today
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 11:57 AM

Just in time to say good morning!
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 12:25 PM

Isnt it odd that all the days can be exactly the same but Friday always represents the weekend still!! I must go out in search of coffee & take the dogs to somewhere nice..
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 02:19 PM

Hi to all on this lovely sunny day!

Have been to the hairdressers this morning followed by a grocery shop (not literally!)

Off to the seaside tomorrow to hopefully find some cooling air ...... it's forecast for 28º here and that is stifling in the town.

Hope everyone has a lovely day and weekend ahead!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 04:34 PM

Much excitement and twittering among the TV meterologists last night as we made 100 F (38 C) yesterday ... they do so love a nice round number! I will admit that was a bit too hot even for me, the heat lover. Has been several years since the last time. The cool front is thru (rainless, alas ) and it's 27 C (80 F) now, sunny and breezy. To the market, just pottering about and waiting for my new trainers to arrive from UPS.

Stay cool, have a nice day all.
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 08:29 PM

Evening all-blimey I did some work today,some of my garden is almost acceptable.

Jenny had a rotten day-stuck at Addenbroookes for hours waiting for transport after being kept in last night. They didn`t stretch her throat afterall because they found a sore bit in her osephagus. It`s gone for biopsy and although the doctors do not think it`s `suspicious` needless to say Jen has not had a good 24 hours
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 08:36 PM

So sorry to hear that, OG; poor Jenny, and poor you having to worry more. Please do keep us posted. Sending good vibes ......
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-06-2010, 09:27 PM

So sorry OG, you are both going through such a worrying time, best wishes to you both...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top