Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 08:53 AM

Monday Chat

to you all.

Hope you all have a lovely day whatever you do and the sun stays out

Take care
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 09:11 AM

Re: Monday Chat

Good Morning Rosemary, like the Gif, just what I need another cuppa.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 11:57 AM

Hi all - warm enough for you?
It's Phew! here
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 12:35 PM

Have a good day everyone!
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 02:51 PM

It`s pretty warm here. And what a day it`s been already. We went to town this morning for Jenny to see if she could get `job seeker`s allowance` cos there is no work and our savings will not last forever.

Then this afternoon she was hunting on the internet and there is still a job she was approached about quite a while back. It`s full time and in London with two people she knows very well having done freelance work for them for years .

Not an easy commute so who knows? we may be looking to move a bit further South if she gets it. Not to London but maybe to Bedford area-the prodigal son may be returning. I went to school in Bedford
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 04:43 PM

Hi all. Still sunny, hot and bone dry here, 32 C (89 F), and everything is water-stressed. Watering the veggie bed and all the pot plants daily. 60% chance of t'storms, but they keep missing the City. No errands today, slept in and a few chores.
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 05:29 PM

Good afternoon, had a busy one today so far, not good in the heat! Roll on Autumn...!

It's currently 30 degrees here and that's a wee bit warm for me when I'm doing things
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 08:42 PM

Hi all

Just back from Blackpool, it has been so hot. We were caravanning next to a couple with about six welsh springers, lovely dogs and people but am I glad ours don't bark, we had lovely neighbours the other side too. This is why we enjoy taking the caravan to dog shows.

I hope you have all had a good week.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 09:04 PM

Hope you enjoyed Blackpool Moetmum-were you showing?

Not really done too much today-walking this morning then after dinner my friend called round and we sat in garden having a chat and cuppa. Bought a new hosepipe at weekend so tried this out after tea-determined to use it before they ban them-then we had a rain shower for all of about 3 mins! but garden smells very fresh now.........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-06-2010, 10:31 PM

Went to my daughter's this afternoon, my grandchildren were happily splashing and playing in their big paddling pool ....... how I would have loved to have been in there with them!

We had a lovely BBQ and after, played with Katie and Jamie while their parents went to their school to meet their new teachers for next term.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top