Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 11:22 AM

Wonderful Wednesday

Morning all - another sunny one here today - hope you all have some nice weather too!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 12:04 PM

Re: Wonderful Wednesday

Morning Azz, morning all

No sunshine here, just a blanket of cloud

Nothing special happening here, just the usual about the house jobs...
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 12:05 PM

I spoke too soon - it's gone hazy now

Oh well!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 12:09 PM

Morning all

It started off cloudy but now is warm and sunny. I am tackling a pile of washing that I brought back from our break away but started the day off with a trip to the doctors for a blood test Not good as I have a needle phobia.

The caravan needs a good clean out and I have to replace the tap over the sink as the original one sprung a leak. I am off again next Wednesday.

Have a good day all.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 12:24 PM

Hello everyone, I hope you have a great day.
Enjoy the sun (Phew its hot) and rememeber to keep well water or Brandyed.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 12:33 PM

Azz and All

My internet is back on line again after being off since last night at 9 pm!! Couldn't even get BT to answer their phone as the helpline just had the same message from 9 pm to 11 am this morning - there is a fault and it will be fixed asap!! It is a true say that you don't miss the water 'til the well runs dry!! I sure did miss my pc last night and this morning!!

Got my 3 mobile account in this morning and noticed a charge of £11.578 on it for 88888 calls - made over a period of 3 weekly calls I was supposed to make to that number I called 3 Mobile and enquired and was told I had made those calls and when I asked who belonged to that number - it was text messages I was supposed to have made and when I told the girl on the phone I didn't send or call the number, she told me it was an advertising company - turned out to be a company called Jamstar (or something like that) - after a prolonged argument with the assistant at 3 Mobile and I told her categorically that I did not call any 88888 numbers, nor sent any messages to them! She then got a conference call put on and I spoke to the company - which is in Germany I asked how they got my number in the first place and they said I had registered with them. The young lady from 3 Mobile joined in to say it must have been someone in my household - I said well I know I have a very clever dog and two clever parrots, I doubt if they were that clever as to making text messages from my mobile!

The outcome was, I was told that 3 would not charge me for the extra amount of £11.57 and to cancel my direct debit to them for the next payment, call them and pay the £16 and they would write off the £11.57! I asked the girl why 3 Mobile couldn't cancel the direct debit and she said she would!!

Just as well I checked my bill this morning, I don't normally!!

That's my rant over for this morning!!

Enjoy your day everyone

Take care.
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 01:37 PM

Lol mobile phone companies just make me want to spit sometimes!
Im fed up to the back teeth of today already and its hardly got going!! Dont ask why cos ive absolutely no idea lol but I feel a trip to the cafe for a nice coffee might just awaken my mojo...
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 01:44 PM

Hey-ho chaps and chapesses, another lovely day down here in Kent, trouble is this hot stuff's getting a bit boring now, really can't wait for Autumn to arrive...
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 02:12 PM

Bright sunny day here with temperatures around 71F. Haven't decided where I'm off to today. A friend requested blue & yellow flowers in the same photo so I'll be riding around looking at flower displays. Have a great day!
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 03:10 PM

Don't forget you cans of spray paint just in case....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top