Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 03:11 PM

Re: Wonderful Wednesday

Warm here again-some night time rain would not go amiss.

It was a case of wondering wednesday today. Since Jenny realised that freelance work was not going to come rushing back she has been looking for a job. There are some out there but all in much more pricey areas than we live.

So wonder? Do we move(how much would we get for this place?) Does Jenny rent a room during the week? Should we hang on with my savings running out in case things improve? Will we win the lottery tonight?

Will I ever become a serious person?-that`s easy-I never was and never will be
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 03:13 PM

Regarding the lottery - tonight's my night....
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 03:25 PM

You realize Fuzzy that if I wanted to cheat I could easily change the colors in this shot and do her fine.

Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 03:43 PM

The suns out here again - wish I went out to the mountains now!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 04:36 PM

Cool front thru here overnight: only 20 C (68 F), sunny and breezy. Quite a change from the 18 90 F+ days we've had in the hottest June of record. No shorts and tank top today, jeans, tee and a light sweater (I I can hear you all groaning, but you know I do love the heat!) No errands, lie-in, chores and paid bills.
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
You realize Fuzzy that if I wanted to cheat I could easily change the colors in this shot and do her fine.

I'll hush my mouth!!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 07:30 PM

Hi all -sounds like it's been a reasonable day for all.
I've had a nice day too ... just chilling now
Hair-do tomorrow. I like the effect but get fed up with the fussing - how about you?
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2010, 09:02 PM

This morning washing done and up-to-date, out and dry within a couple of hours. Went for lovely walk and then after dinner did some gardening until the sun crept up on me. Too hot to do anymore so went indoors and watched the tennis as there was no football today or tomorrow....getting withdrawal symptoms!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top