Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 08:01 AM

Monday a day to smile

Have a nice day everyone and smile at a stranger it could make their day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 08:19 AM

Re: Monday a day to smile

AB and Everyone

Love the gif AB

Hope you all have a great Monday - and don't do anything I wouldn't do (that'll give you all plenty of scope)

Take care.
alfb
Suffolk
alfb is male  alfb has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 08:32 AM

Everyday is a good day at my age
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 08:42 AM

Morning all

I am so pleased that we are having a break from the heat for a few days.

No work today, just dog walking, and continuing to sort the caravan out for our next trip on Wednesday.

Have a lovely day everyone.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 09:12 AM

This is a good day to pay my best friend a visit. I'll be bringing him a "care" package of goodies like cherries, shredded wheat cereal and a container of dollar coins to tide him over through a rough stretch. I know that feeling when all the bills catch up to you and you're housebound because you haven't any cash to enjoy your days off. Maybe this will cheer him up a bit. That's what friends are for.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 09:20 AM

Heat is one reason I decided to retire in the Pacific Northwest. The hottest week of the year is closing in on us but it won't last but a fay or two. The 54-64 degree mornings make it bearable.

nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 11:07 AM

Morning all . . . I'm smiling . . . after I dried off getting back from the park with the dogs . . . it was a sudden deluge and some folks were caught just wearing T shirts.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 11:48 AM

Morning all - can't believe it's monday already. And July!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 02:09 PM

Quite a nice day here, less humid so it was more comfortable walking around town this morning. The sales appear to be on everywhere at the moment....... that means the autumn stock will be soon appearing!

Managed to get OH a new knee support for when we go on holiday in 6 weeks time - his other one has metal supports in it and unfortunately it set off the alarm last year as we went through airport security! Embarrassing moment when he was led away to be searched!!!

Enjoy your day everyone!
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-07-2010, 03:12 PM

A slightly late good morning from me.
Ok, it's a slightly late good afternoon too...
Had things to do don't you know...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top