Join for free
Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-07-2010, 10:55 PM

Re: Add me to your friends list thread!

I'll sign up to being a friend as well
Frothy
Birmingham England
Frothy is male  Frothy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Azz ->
Ok, I'll start!

Everyone is welcome to be my friend! Just send me a friend request and I'll accept it

(Just got to my profile and click on the bit that says 'Add to Friends List'.)
Did you know you have'nt got a "Add to friends list" on your profile
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 08:44 AM

deleted, sorry!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by fuzzy finker ->
And nobody wants to be my friend once they've met me....
How could anybody with a name like fuzzy finker have no friends.

I'll be your friend and anybody else's friend as well.
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 10:35 AM

Aw.... I'm touched!
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Frothy ->
Did you know you have'nt got a "Add to friends list" on your profile
That might be cos you're already on my friends list?
Frothy
Birmingham England
Frothy is male  Frothy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2010, 07:43 PM

That might be cos you're already on my friends list?
Oops! well you live and learn. Sorry
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 12:47 PM

I would be a bit uncomfortable signing up for friends so soon after joining a forum. I don't make friends easily anyway not being a particulary social person. I have two good friends from school with whom I am still in touch, I also get on well with my youngest daughter's mother-in- law, apart from that my family have kept me very busy over the years and I do prefer my own company when I can get it.

I am a bit of a forum junkie and some years ago made what I thought was a good Internet friend in the US. I may tell you the tale in full one day, but suffice to say I was £1000 lighter at the end of the friendship, my own idiocy of course! Of course I am not suggesting for one second anyone on this forum would take me for a ride, but I will be a bit wary until I know you all better.
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 01:08 PM

Yes you have to be careful Qetta - and at the end of the day a 'true' internet friend wouldn't ask for money - so if anyone you've only met on the web does ask, don't be afraid to say no, or tell a little lie and say you don't have the money
Dancingsky
None
Dancingsky is female  Dancingsky has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2010, 01:27 PM

Yes you have to be careful Qetta - and at the end of the day a 'true' internet friend wouldn't ask for money - so if anyone you've only met on the web does ask, don't be afraid to say no, or tell a little lie and say you don't have the money
Ah but she didn't ask me for money otherwise she wouldn't have got it. She told me a terrible tale of woe which wrenched my heart, silly me! When she realised no more would be forthcoming, my husband having gone totally ballistic at my stupidity, she found an excuse to fall out with me, end of friendship!

Page 4 of 17 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 14 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top