Join for free
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 12:23 AM

Emjay in the hot seat.

Emjay it's your turn in the hot seat.

Good luck.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 12:23 AM

Re: Emjay in the hot seat.

My first question is where were you born & brought up?
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 04:53 AM

...........and my question is 'what interests you most in life?'
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
My first question is where were you born & brought up?
I was born in London within the sound of the Bow bells so I was told. So I am elegible to be the mayor of London.
I spent my childhood in South Tottenham that is also a London suburb.
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK
Emjay is male  Emjay has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
...........and my question is 'what interests you most in life?'
Hi Alan. Well obviously staying alive. But I am interested in many things new such as electronics and gadgets. But I try not to get too deeply involved or buy these things.
Do I realy need an iPod?
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 08:06 AM

Mornin' Emjay. I hope i left the Hotseat clean and tidy. Throw those cushions away if there's too many.

Why have you got so many bikes?
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 08:36 AM

Hi Emjay, I understand you are an avid reader. However, I also know you care for your wife, so how much time do you have to relax, and get stuck into a good book?

Who's your favourite author?
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK

15-04-2016, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Mornin' Emjay. I hope i left the Hotseat clean and tidy. Throw those cushions away if there's too many.

Why have you got so many bikes?
I only have 4 now, and each one has a purpose.
The 20" Edwards, is for when I go on local errands. It has a baskets on front and rear. It is the sort of bike that would be the last one that anyone would steal from a bike rack. It cost me £5 in a boot sale, plus another £30 to bring it up to scratch.
The Brompton is a folding bike that I can take on the bus or train that I have done many times in the past. The one I have is one of the original early types. If I were to sell it I would get double what I paid for it.
The Muddy Fox is a ATB that was my trial bike. Great for riding in the forest (Epping forest) that is close to where I live.
The GT was given to me by my son that was surplus to requirement. I fitted a Currie electro drive (kit) on it.
This I use for longer trips as the motor helps on hills and allowed me more easy miles.
I have in the past had and restored some of the rare breeds of bikes. If you may have heard of the 'Moltons'? A popular small wheeled bike of the 60s. Done a few of those.
Abbey
Chatterbox
Scotland UK
Abbey is female  Abbey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2016, 08:42 AM

Hi Emjay

Where was the best holiday you ever had ?
Emjay
Chatterbox
London UK

15-04-2016, 08:49 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Hi Emjay, I understand you are an avid reader. However, I also know you care for your wife, so how much time do you have to relax, and get stuck into a good book?

Who's your favourite author?
Good morning Jazzi.
When I am not playing with this iPad, or watching TV, I do read. If I get into a good story, then I forget the iPad and TV.
As you know most of my reading is done on a Kindle. I do get free books sent daily from Amazon, but 95% of those are rubbish. I expect that's why they are free.
I have my own collect on CDs that I (cough cough) acquired that has thousands of popular authors.
I have many favourite authors. But when I have read them they are no longer favourite of the month.
At present it is Ken Follet.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top