Join for free
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 10:37 AM

Thursday howls:)

Everyone and hope you all have a lovely day

Loki is in my bad books! I cleaned out the parrots cages and the newspapers from them I put in a black plastic bin bag, I went into the kitchenette to get a cloth and came back to the paper all pulled out the bin bag and one guilty Loki laughing up at me!! All the seeds splattered all over the carpet So that kept me back having to clean it all up again!! grrrr!!

Take care.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 11:48 AM

Re: Thursday howls:)

When I awake in the middle of the night & can't sleep I get online and do weird things like upload photos to my Facebook page, write emails, schedule appointments and make lists of people to call the following morning when normal people are up & about. So many things to do and I've only been retired a week. LOL Have a great day!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 11:56 AM

Good Morning Rosemary, Bob and everyone else of course.

It makes one wonder why we have pets with all the cleaning up after them, still I suppose the good times outwieght the bad and we would not like to be without them.
I,m late because I had to go back to the vampires this morning, the used the wrong bottles for the tests. I know what a pin cushion must feel like now. Grr.
Bob , I have hardly ever not been able to sleep. Put a cloths line up and I can use it quite easily.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember that there is always someone worse off than you.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 12:25 PM

Hope everyone is well!

Excuse my yawns, I was awake practically all night, it was daylight before I managed to drop off to sleep at about 05-05.30 I was up again this morning by 8.00am feeling a bit bleary eyed but feel back in the world again now!

Lovely warm day here, the washing on the line is almost dry already...

Enjoy your day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 02:14 PM

We're supposed to get over 100F today, a record. It was 95F yesterday, a record. Most of the United States in in the middle of a terrible heat wave. People are dying on the East coast. I'm glad it gets down to the low 60s at night and that by the weekend we'll be back to the mid 80s. We're not used to long term hot weather here.
fuzzy finker
Kent, UK
fuzzy finker is male  fuzzy finker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 04:13 PM

Wowser - that's too hot for me.... I'd fry in that heat!

Afternoon one and all...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 04:22 PM

Hi, all.
Heat continues, we made 102 F yesterday. Presently30 C (86 F) and more humid, but a nice breeze, Maybe rain on Saturday, hope so as everything is parched. Been to the market, nothing special on the agenda for the day.

Leia is eating a bit picky; suppose it's the heat as she seems OK otherwise.....??

Mags, sorry you had a poor night.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2010, 08:14 PM

Evening all-hope you've had a good day.

Poor Leia, hope she soon gets her appetite back-probably is the heat Dandysmom. Hope you have a better night tonight Mags..nothing worse than not having a good sleep.

Got up with housework today, two lovely walks and fit in some gardening as well. Have just watered all pots and used hose-pipe on front gardens because hose-pipe ban comes into being tomorrow.........

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top