Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 08:25 AM

Painless!!! Tuesday

Good Morning everyone

Off to the dentist for a check-up this morning and then a visit to town for some treats for Dylan.

Relaxing this afternoon after the birthday bash yesterday which was supposed to end about 6:00pm but went on until Mary wanted to go to bed at 11:15pm.

Cor! what a woman she can out drink and out dance anyone.

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember this is a one way ticket so enjoy life.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 09:24 AM

Re: Painless!!! Tuesday

Mild and dry here by Sherwood Forest after heavy overnight wind and rain. I`ve been delegated the oven cleaning by OH and then I have a mystery shopping assignment at Currys so I`d better get a move on.
Regarding the one way ticket AB, I could have sworn that I had a return, now where did I put the b****y thing?

Have a good one and take care of each other..
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 10:54 AM

Good Morning AB, Barry and Everyone. Damp and chilly up here but at least the snow has gone and hope it stays gone!!

Hope you all enjoy your day. Will be taking Loki an extra long walk in a wee while and hope it will stay nice.

That was lovely that you enjoyed the birthday party! The older ones can dance ring round everyone, AB

Take care and stay safe.
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 11:07 AM

Good morning everyone. Hope the dentist is painless Antibrown - you just reminded me to get a filling fixed - a bit fell off over Christmas - like a lot of things these days - bits falling off/out all over the place

I know I am nosey Plantman, but do tell us what your mystery trip to Curry's is for - a new computer - or is your good lady going to buy you something - a new iron perhaps
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I know I am nosey Plantman, but do tell us what your mystery trip to Curry's is for - a new computer - or is your good lady going to buy you something - a new iron perhaps
Neither Aerolor, I do mystery shopping visits for companies that want to test their customer service. This morning I was supposed to enquire about a 3D TV in Currys, but when I got there the store was closed for refurbishment, so a complete waste of time, which annoys me because I like to waste my time on my terms..
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

11-01-2011, 12:07 PM

Good morning all..........I have no plans for today as its been snowing again through the night and a tad slippery underfoot. I might attack the ironing later on..............or I might not.

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 01:05 PM

All the 1's today - 11.1.11 - I hope it's lucky for some!

A mild and sunny day here but rain is on the cards for the rest of the week

Hope everything is ok at the dentist, AB.

Enjoy your day all!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 01:35 PM

It's a beautiful sunny day here today, a bit cold but what do you expect this time of year.
I see on the news AB they have managed to cut out the sound of the dentist's drill and play music instead, I imagine if they played Jedward the tooth would walk out itself in panic.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 04:38 PM

Dont mind the sound just the pain.

Today it was painless on the mouth but not the pocket.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-01-2011, 05:34 PM

Not quite as cold today but still well below normal: minus 1 (30 F), wind chill minus 5. Heavy cloud cover, the snow is supposed to start early afternoon: 2-3" predicted. Had the grocery delivery this morning so am all set if it's worse than the estimate!

Think Spring!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top