Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2011, 08:03 AM

Halfway Wednesday

Good morning everyone

Nothing planned for today unless 'she who must be obeyed' has something up her sleeve that I am not privy to.

I feel like going for a walk over the fells but the weather looks a bit dodgy.

Have a wonderful day everyone and spare a thought or two for the deserted animals who need to find care and safety.

Why not adopt one, it does'nt cost much?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2011, 09:40 AM

Re: Halfway Wednesday

Good Morning AB and Everyone and hope you all enjoy your day, no matter what you do.

It is snowing up here yet again! After yesterday, it cleared up and both Loki and I enjoyed a lovely long walk - we were out walking from 1.30 pm until 4.30 pm! She met all her friends (human ones) whilst out and she loved it - came home with a big smile on her face Slept most of the night as well after she had her meal!

Snow is driving me bonkers! Even my parrots are sick looking out at it! Ach well, just hae tae grin an' bear it

Take care and stay safe
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2011, 11:50 AM

Good morning everyone - very rainy here today. An extra child to look after today - our daughter in law is sick and so I have all three today - two are still ankle biters (Help!!!!)

Keep bright.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2011, 01:36 PM

Advice of the day! Leave the bike at home! We've got freezing rain coming down right now. The good news is that the high for the day is 40F, well above freezing. The news stations are showing vehicles sliding as if they were on a skating rinks. Brrrr! Have a safe day!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2011, 01:42 PM

Hello everyone!

Raining cats and dogs here and so gloomy that we need to have the lights on indoors

Looking on the bright side though, the first day of Spring is only 67 days away!!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2011, 01:52 PM

light rain on and off, very dull but not cold 11c. I like your camel AB, it reminds me of Elvis with his quivering lip.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-01-2011, 05:34 PM

We dodged the bullet again, the heavy snow was all to the South and North of us; we only got about an inch. It's really bad in New York and Boston. Here it's still very chilly, minus 2 C (28 F), wind chill minus 6 but that will get worse as the winds will pick up this afternoon. But the sun is shining, and my neighbor shovelled my walk!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top