Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 09:07 PM

Re: Ideal Kitchen?

I had a new shaker style kitchen last year but must admit it's not my favourite room nothing wrong with the kitchen just hate cooking and it's not big enough for a dishwasher which I would love in fact I think I would worship it ....
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 11:28 AM

Suey, what is a "Shaker Style Kitchen"? (Everything wobbles)?!!!!

My favourite appliance is the Dish Washer - (the only reason I like being in the Kitchen)!!!

Rainbow
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by suey ->
I had a new shaker style kitchen last year but must admit it's not my favourite room nothing wrong with the kitchen just hate cooking and it's not big enough for a dishwasher which I would love in fact I think I would worship it ....
Its reassurring to know there is someone else out there brave enough to put in writing that they hate cooking I pay homage to my dear old clunky dishwasher every morning - may he (its got to be a he) live on forever.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 03:00 PM

My dishwasher is still going strong, it's the model that has two legs!
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 04:18 PM

It's just the style of the doors hehe you made me laugh mind you I have a wobbly every time I go in there as it's my bugbare with the house it's tiny but the rest of the house is big for a two bedroomed here is a pic of the doors you can't get anymore in the pic than this as it is so small my sisters utility is bigger hehe
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 06:08 PM

Suey, what lovely smart cupboards. The colour too is warm and inviting. Reminds me of a cross between modern and country. Really homely and stylish.

Why be bothered about the size of the Kitchen? You don't need to hold a Cricket Match in there do you???
Besides, really easy to keep clean and tidy.

Thanks for sharing Suey, you must be real chuffed - lovely choice.

Rainbow
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 05:22 PM

Looks a bit & sounds a bit like my horror room. I rent a shotgun cottage near a lake and it is SMALL! My Geeps & I never lose each other that's for sure. My dishwasher usually goes on strike just after diner is cooked & doesn't come back on line till the dishes over run sink.
God! I love eating out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top