Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 08:10 AM

Gadget Friday

Good morning everyone

A day for gadget hunting on the internet( I like gadgets) to start with and then a visit to sort out a friends 8year computer this afternoon. I keep telling him to buy a new one but he is like scrouge, hates to spend money. I ask him what he wants saving money for at 82 years old?

Have a wonderful day everyone and surprise your loved by telling them how you feel about them.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 09:43 AM

Re: Gadget Friday

Good Morning AB and Everyone - have a good day everyone.

Take care everyone and stay safe.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 10:58 AM

Surely it can`t be Friday again? I swear it`s only three or four days since the last one!
Out to look at paving stones this morning (groan) as Better Half seems to want the patio relaying this year (another groan).
Not all bad news though, sausages for lunch today and nice and mild weather for walkies with Fido later.
Have a really nice day.
Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 12:16 PM

Enjoy whatever your doing everybody.
What a back breaking job laying paving stones, good luck with it Barry. Yes didn't this week fly in.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 01:27 PM

It's hard to believe that we're halfway through January already but it's good to see the evenings starting to draw out.

Have a good day and weekend ahead, everyone!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 01:36 PM

I have not seen any gadgets that take my fancy so it looks like I am stuck with my old stuff.

Mags, did the Gif come from the Actress and the Bishop series?

Plantman I got someone in to do our patio,s it is much easier on the back.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
I have not seen any gadgets that take my fancy so it looks like I am stuck with my old stuff.

Mags, did the Gif come from the Actress and the Bishop series?

Now there's a thought!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
Thanks for the thought AB, but luckily I only have to help choose the pavers and pay the bills, as one of our sons is a landscaper and he will do the graft (at the going rate no doubt)!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 04:19 PM

Good morning everyone. It's still dark here at 7 a.m. so it truly is morning. I don't even need to look at the weather forecast because it's warmer, 54F, and raining right through the weekend.

I am also a gadget fanatic Antibrown. I've got my new Kindle arriving today. I'm asuming that because it was due to be here yesterday but UPS is LATE!

I slept very soundly last night while using the new humidifier. I have moved the power cord away from the sink & those water pipes. My kitchen nook is so small the photo I posted shows the humidifier sitting on my cutting board, the only counter space I have.

Have a great day all & stay safe.
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-01-2011, 10:55 PM

Still below normal here: sunny, minus 3 (27 F), not windy. May be a very slight warmup over the weekend.

Bob, I got a Kindle for Christmas, love it! Do tell me if you like yours. I don't know what generes you enjoy, but I believe it's possible to exchange books .

Barry, I'm having the back garden redone this year. but the landscaper will to the flagstones .. at horrifying cost. no doubt. Had the front done about 13 years ago pricey then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top