Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 08:03 AM

Stormy Saturday

Good morning everyone

We had planned a walk around Ennerdale water but with the driving rain and high winds I dont think Dylan would enjoy it. (my excuse lol) Instead we are going to have a relaxing day doing nothing.

Have a great day to start your week-end and dont forget who needs to know how you feel about them.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 09:35 AM

Re: Stormy Saturday

Good morning AB and followers. Early walk for the hound this morning as we are off to Derby for lunch with relatives. If the weather holds I may jetwash the paths later this afternoon as the moss is making them slippy and dangerous.

Have a great day if you can.

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 10:17 AM

Good Morning AB, Barry and All Raining cats and dogs up here - and the wind would blow you away but hey at least there is no snow

Hope you all enjoy your day whatever you do!

I won't be walking far in this weather - Loki hates the rain and it is a case of pulling all the way - me pulling two ton tessie, bless her!

Take care and hope you get your drive jet washed, Barry!! You wouldn't need to jet wash it up here - the wind and rain would do that for you

Take care and stay safe everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 03:09 PM

Good afternoon all!

I didn't sleep too good last night and have a muzzy head today. The gloomy wet weather isn't helping to lift my spirits either

Had to do a bit of shopping this morning, now I'm indoors for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 03:31 PM

Good Morning all. I got myself a humidifier to help my dry sinus problem. An interesting side effect is better, longer sleep. I used to waken at 3-4 a.m. but have slept until 5:30-6:00 the past two days. Great benefit.

My Kindle arrived yesterday afternoon so I've been playing with it all yesterday evening, getting it set up and book/music loaded. Love it!

It's grocery shopping day as the fridge is looking mighty bare. Have a great day all.
suey
Shropshire
suey is female  suey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 04:11 PM

Good afternoon all weather here is very windy but no rain as yet to talk about hope it stays that way it's nice to be here on a Saturday as usually working so it's one of the few Saturdays a year at home though hubby as usual is od ing on football bless but never mind gives me a few minutes on here
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 05:12 PM

Hi all! Sunny, 0 C (30 F). not windy and we may make normal for the first time in days ... normal being 6 C now. The unrelenting cold spell has just hung on and on with hardly a break. But it's not snowing!

Hope it's a good day for a;;.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 10:54 PM

Walking this morning and with my friend this afternoon-both times I got absolutely wet through-hoping that one of my jackets dries overnight because its got to be the same weather tomorrow apparently! Did everything I needed to do yesterday-weekly shop etc. as I was under the impression that I was 'dog sitting' for my friend today but she had given me wrong date-its tomorrow, so its been quite a relaxing day for me......

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top