Join for free
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 09:05 PM

C'mon I'm in a hurry!!!

Have you noticed that when you are in a hurry .......

You cannot get your pierced earrings in!
(Normally easy without even having to look, but there you are in front of a mirror, still attempting what seems impossible)!

Rushing to put your seat belt on....... It just keeps LOCKING!

Rainbow
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Re: C'mon I'm in a hurry!!!

Or: You rush your dog outside to do her business & she takes forever & u only have a short time to get to appointment.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 10:19 PM

I dont wear earrings

I hardly ever rush, I Learnt a long time ago that planning and less haste makes more speed.

The only problem I have found is that when I am doing a five minute job it takes ten minutes.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-01-2011, 11:06 PM

Dragon, typical isn't it, normally the first thing the dog will do is pee, but when you are waiting, he/she becomes fascinated with clouds in the sky!!!!

Antibrown, I seem to think and work in 5th gear!!!

How about folk who KNOW you are in a hurry, and say; "Just a quick word" ........ two hours later!!!!

Rainbow

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top