Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 08:01 AM

Relaxing Sunday!!!!

Good morning everyone

Sunday a day for resting, relaxing in the armchair and recharging our batteries so that we can run them down again working all next week.

What am I saying, I dont have to work all next week so I can run them down today, in fact that is just what I am going to do. A nice walk over the fells, stopping off for lunch at some local establishment and then I can relax in the afternoon before the charge of the light brigade (friends ) arrive tonight for a meal and entertainment.

Have a great day everyone and remember to let your loved ones know how you feel.

ps, OG, PPH,Nero, are you there, knock once for yes, knock twice for no.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 09:43 AM

Re: Relaxing Sunday!!!!

Morning all and sundry, mild and blowy here in Sherwood this morning with lots of debris dropping from the trees, although it made for quite an interesting walk though, trying to dodge it all!
More powerwashing of paths for me today after morning coffee, and we are having fried mackerel (cooked outside on the barbecue) with brown bread and butter for lunch, mmm... yummy.

Have a great day yourselves,

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 11:46 AM

Good Morning AB, Barry and All. Hope you all have a lovely day and enjoy a guid auld rest

Still high winds here but the heavy rain has stopped. Got soaked to the skin, literally, when taking Loki out yesterday. She was not amused and neither was I! 3 change of clothings as well!! So much for NorthFace gear! Still it wasn't snowing

Take care and stay safe.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 12:33 PM

Good morning everyone!

The sun is trying hard to break through making everything look much brighter than of late. I've noticed the crocuses are showing about an inch of growth above the ground now, it won't be too long before the garden shows some colour.
Has anyone seen any snowdrops this year?

Have a great day all!
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 12:43 PM

Good morning all! Happy Sunday!

I was reminded of a local commercial for Parklane mattress. They used an older lady with a heavy Brittish accent talking about bragging on how cheap she got her mattress at Parklane. She goes on after rubbing it in to call her pissed off friend who spent much more, a "cow" and then said she finished the conversation with a smile & a cup of tea. What a hoot!
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 01:04 PM

Morning to all. The sun isn't up here yet & may not even show its face today.
Looking forward to watching football play offs & doing a rewrite. You all take care & thanks for letting me join your group.
Be safe
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 01:42 PM

'afternoon all,

Dragon, are you still having problems registerig on Dogsey????

Let me know if you are, I have one 'contact' who recently became a moderator, she may be able to help. Mind you the 'poster from hell' recently returned and is liable to start stalking newer members so you might be better of here than there if you get my drift
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
'afternoon all,

Dragon, are you still having problems registerig on Dogsey????

Let me know if you are, I have one 'contact' who recently became a moderator, she may be able to help. Mind you the 'poster from hell' recently returned and is liable to start stalking newer members so you might be better of here than there if you get my drift
Who is the "poster from hell" Losos, do tell !
dragon
florida, usa
dragon is female  dragon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 01:56 PM

Oh my! Just what I don't need in my life-"A poster from hell". No idea what that person does but I'll take your word on it.
My photos are simple ones-not all glitz etc. Just animals doing their thing & I combo them together to do art work on canvas/tees/etc.
Those folks over there are way out of my league.
You all have made me quite comphy here & I thank you for it.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-01-2011, 06:47 PM

Just a thought - AB where are the guessing games you were posting up - I miss them these past couple of days!!

Hope you get started again with more next week - please I may not always respond to them - because I don't know the answers but I do enjoy them!!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top