Join for free
Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 12:24 PM

Re: You must have been a beautiful baby...

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Hi Blue, Hi Everyone...I just found a few, very old, photos that I've been saving in Photobucket. They're of my brother and me at Christmastime, along with our English bull terriers, Femme and Flash, in Toronto...1943 & 1944.
Filly, these are beautiful photos. Thanks for posting them...I love looking at old photos. You were so cute Filly, and so was Bob....
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 12:27 PM

Around 5 years old (front right)

In the army at 22

On my 60th birthday
Nicol
South east of England
Nicol is female  Nicol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 12:59 PM

This is me at...I don't know how old I am but I'd guess at between 6 months and a year as I have teeth

This is me with me Dad (I'm the one on the right ). I think I'm about 6 maybe....

And this is me and my best friend when I was about 9 or 10, again I'm on the right....

Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 02:38 PM

Good morning Blue and everyone...I am having such a wonderful time looking at all of these photos... Thanks for posting them all...

Here's another one of me...I think I was about 8 years old and had just gotten over viral pneumonia...and this was my first day out after being so ill.

My brother was 16 then and had his very first part-time job...taking a pony around from house to house with a camera and snapping pictures of kids on the pony... I wonder how much he was paid?

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	bobandmoimeonhorse.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	7072  
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 02:52 PM

Barry I love the cute picture with the 4 of you on little cars. That is really precious, and you were so adorable with your blonde curls.

And your army picture is awesome.....and look at you now, you stand the same and you look the same.....very hardsome Barry, thanks for posting these comparison pictures.

Edited to say: Look at the front of that army vehicle....I didn't realize the were so big. You don't even come up to the top of that hood......Beautiful photo!!
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

03-09-2018, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Nicol ->
This is me at...I don't know how old I am but I'd guess at between 6 months and a year as I have teeth

This is me with me Dad (I'm the one on the right ). I think I'm about 6 maybe....

And this is me and my best friend when I was about 9 or 10, again I'm on the right....

Nicol, these are so lovely. Your baby picture is so sweet, and the other photos of you when you were a little girl are so adorable.

In the second picture, that looks like a 56 Edsel. Do you remember if it is? We had a car that looked like that....

Thanks for posting Nicol so we can see your childhood pictures.....
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

03-09-2018, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by Beautiful Filly ->
Good morning Blue and everyone...I am having such a wonderful time looking at all of these photos... Thanks for posting them all...

Here's another one of me...I think I was about 8 years old and had just gotten over viral pneumonia...and this was my first day out after being so ill.

My brother was 16 then and had his very first part-time job...taking a pony around from house to house with a camera and snapping pictures of kids on the pony... I wonder how much he was paid?
Filly I remember when they were taking these ponies around so kids could have their pictures taken. Mom had 6 kids so I don't think she would have been able to afford it...
I don't remember seeing that picture of you Filly, I guess you are getting into Photo Bucket now? If so, are you transferring them to your computer for safe keeping? If you can't do it, I will do it for you......

Thanks Filly for posting this adorable picture of you on the pony, I love it.....x
(It is hot and humid today and we are expecting a storm this afternoon, I am starting to feel sick, so I won't be on here long)
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:17 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Barry I love the cute picture with the 4 of you on little cars. That is really precious, and you were so adorable with your blonde curls.

And your army picture is awesome.....and look at you now, you stand the same and you look the same.....very hardsome Barry, thanks for posting these comparison pictures.

Edited to say: Look at the front of that army vehicle....I didn't realize the were so big. You don't even come up to the top of that hood......Beautiful photo!!
Many thanks Blue, the little girl on the left is my big sister and the boy behind me on the right is my older brother. That army photo was taken just after I got my second stripe whilst on manouvers at Wyke Regis in Dorset, and the third photo was taken at a my daughters house when she threw a surprise birthday party for my 60th, a smashing day indeed.

Good memories...
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2018, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Filly I remember when they were taking these ponies around so kids could have their pictures taken. Mom had 6 kids so I don't think she would have been able to afford it...
I don't remember seeing that picture of you Filly, I guess you are getting into Photo Bucket now? If so, are you transferring them to your computer for safe keeping? If you can't do it, I will do it for you......

Thanks Filly for posting this adorable picture of you on the pony, I love it.....x
(It is hot and humid today and we are expecting a storm this afternoon, I am starting to feel sick, so I won't be on here long)

Hi Blue...yes indeed, those pony pictures with kids were very popular back then.

I did figure how to move pictures from Photobucket to my computer but it's very time consuming...

Blue...I love this picture too...because it brings instant memories back to me, of my brother...

Yes honey...rain is on the way and the CNE is over again for another year as of this evening...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

03-09-2018, 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Many thanks Blue, the little girl on the left is my big sister and the boy behind me on the right is my older brother. That army photo was taken just after I got my second stripe whilst on manouvers at Wyke Regis in Dorset, and the third photo was taken at a my daughters house when she threw a surprise birthday party for my 60th, a smashing day indeed.

Good memories...
Yes Barry, good memories and awesome photos.....

Page 13 of 15 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top