Join for free
Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 10:28 PM

Re: You must have been a beautiful baby...

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Me at 10 days old with my lovely grandma!

Me at 18 months old.

Love the photos ST I can really see the resemblance to your grandma, especially around the eyes!
Some folk look so much like their relatives don't they?
There's no family resemblance in our family. We could belong to anyone

Question to anyone

Haven't we already had 'piccies of ourselves as kids' in the photos thread or am I going mad?
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Ok, let's see the baby piccies....and the little girls and boys that were so cute...

This is Wild Blueberry. I think I was 2 years old...

You look so angelic.
Can't post any of mine as I'd already put them on a similar thread.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Pesta ->
Love the photos ST I can really see the resemblance to your grandma, especially around the eyes!
Some folk look so much like their relatives don't they?
There's no family resemblance in our family. We could belong to anyone

Question to anyone

Haven't we already had 'piccies of ourselves as kids' in the photos thread or am I going mad?
Yes that's why I can't post any here.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Yes that's why I can't post any here.
Thanks Tiff, I was worried for a bit
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
You look so angelic.
Can't post any of mine as I'd already put them on a similar thread.
Thank you Tiffany, you are so kind to say that. I wonder why a person can't post a picture more than once in the forum. That is very strange isn't it?

I think I can post yours if you tell me where it is...
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2018, 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
my hair was almost white when I was a little girl. Thank you, by the way, your baby picture is adorable
Oh Lion, thank you honey. Your hair is absolutely beautiful. So white. I love it.....
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon

30-08-2018, 12:18 AM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Thank you Tiffany, you are so kind to say that. I wonder why a person can't post a picture more than once in the forum. That is very strange isn't it?

I think I can post yours if you tell me where it is...
This thread Wild Blueberry & post no2
https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=53484

It has been like that all the time I've been here, unable to post a pic more than once, but it's the only forum I've been on where you can't.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

30-08-2018, 12:31 AM

May I present a cute little chick called Tiffany....yahhhh
So cute:

summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:28 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Now I have a story about when I was born and how I ended WW2.

Believe it or not my parents were very proud and happy to have a son "ME". They were so happy they got a photographer as soon as possible to take photos of myself.

Well it just so happens the local newspaper were doing an article on war time babies born in 1945 so approached my parents to get permission to use my photo. Well my parents agreed and i appeared in the local newspaper.

It went even further than that it got into the nationals and Churchill read the article.

Now here is the interesting bit, he decided it would be a good idea to have thousands of the photo taken and dropped on a bombing raid over Germany.

The raid took place and down fluttered all these pictures of myself. Hitler got hold of one , looked at it and decided that as I was so ugly bombing Britain was a waste it time. So he gave up and killed himself.

And that dear story readers is how we won world war 2
Made me laugh
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2018, 04:35 AM

I don't have a single photo of me as a baby, I often wonder what I was like. Mum was a single parent and I suppose in those days photos cost money so it wasn't going to happen

I love how these days so much of children's lives are documented in photos...I hope parents remember to print them off though and not lose them as so many are stored electronically

Page 5 of 15 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top