Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 06:13 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

[IMG]
[/IMG] Taken last spring at a farm near here. Re "Strictly", Lisa Riley continues to amaze me with how light on her feet she is. She won't win but I think she'll go quite a long way.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 07:54 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM-y1a1oeCo

Dry at the moment but a wee bit chilly so not many of mother natures creatures are around, just the faithful Blackbirds, Robin and Crows. We did hear the Owls talking to each other on our morning walk but other than that nothing is stirring.

Plans for today are not much, a short walk around Loweswater followed by lunch at the local establishment and an afternoon of relaxing.

Windermere from Brant Fell

Have a great day everyone and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl...eature=related
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 09:26 AM

Happy Sunday friends
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 10:18 AM

Morning all, frosty here this morning but bodes well for the Remembrance service later.

Not much planned other than a walk to the cenotaph this morning and out with the dogs this afternoon.

Enjoy your own day folks..

Barry
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 10:23 AM

Morning all, to a lovely beautiful sunny morning, but cold. Seeing my M.I.L. today, take her out for an Indian Meal, that will please her, then i'll go and do her shopping for her and tidy up her flat as she can't do a lot these days, she is 89.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 10:57 AM

Good morning fellow members and what a lovely morning it is too with sunshine and a clear blue sky .

I am going to do some baking this morning, tiny gingerbread men for the children. I was going to make cheesy bread sticks too but the yeast has died so I have to wait for a new batch to arrive.

I hope you all have a lovely day...
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 10:59 AM

Good morning everyone, yipee its sunny at the moment. Brightens your life up. Not doing too much today but will be standing in silence at 11am today. Always brings a tear to my eye when you hear the last post being played. Hope everyone has a nice day and take care x
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 11:34 AM

Good Morning Folk Sun is out and no wind - lovely day for walkies, so Loki will love taking me

Watching the Remembrance Day on telly just now.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Lovely photos boys and links, Bob, thanks for sharing.

Take care and stay safe
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 12:56 PM

Morning all very frosty first thing but now it has cleared to a lovely sunny day.

Not a lot planned for today other than sweeping up the fallen leaves ..... there can't be many left now.

Enjoy your day everyone!
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-11-2012, 01:34 PM

Good day folks.

Just been to Church and about to nip into Lidl to see what their Sunday deals are.

They always have some good cuts of meat down on price today so will see what I pick up, probably a nice steak for tonight's tea.

Got to phone up the car valeter and book him in to clean the wifes Rover earlier than expected as it's usually every second Saturday (was last done last Saturday) but she had to go down a dirt track to get to a clients house on Friday and there's mud everywhere. Plus I'll have to take a look underneath it as she said there was one part of the track where the centre was quite high and she heard a scraping noise.

Bloody hell, it never rains but it pours...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top