Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 04:29 PM

Re: The Sphinx

A virtual tour of the Great Pyramid. I add they are very claustraphobic

Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2016, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by eyes_of_a_painter ->
No body was placed in the coffin as a final burial, rather the student after a special ceremony would lie inside the coffin as a representation that the student would rise from the coffin in a new life and a new begining. Another words, a more enlighten person...
As in the masonic 3rd degree of course. Sadly, the candidate is more duped and hoodwinked than enlightened. Just a tiny little pawn at the bottom of a very large pyramid structure of power in which the real enlightened ones condition and control the cannon fodder at the bottom, most of whom will never progress beyond the 3rd Master Mason degree.
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 01:05 AM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
As in the masonic 3rd degree of course. Sadly, the candidate is more duped and hoodwinked than enlightened. Just a tiny little pawn at the bottom of a very large pyramid structure of power in which the real enlightened ones condition and control the cannon fodder at the bottom, most of whom will never progress beyond the 3rd Master Mason degree.

You sound mad, my brother Realist. You mock the secrets of the Egyptians without knowing the truth behind the mystery. So, is that what you would have done with me if I had opened up to you ? There is a old saying.. " People laugh at what they don't understand "
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 10:57 AM

Steady on chaps....It would seem that bodies were originally placed in the pyramids but moved shortly after to avoid theft ..

https://www.quora.com/How-many-mummi...n-the-pyramids
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 11:10 AM

What you don't see is the view from behind the sphinx

eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by solo ->
Steady on chaps....It would seem that bodies were originally placed in the pyramids but moved shortly after to avoid theft ..

https://www.quora.com/How-many-mummi...n-the-pyramids
Pyramids were never used to bury mummies. In fact, no mummie was ever found in a Pyramid. Majority of the Pharoahs were entombed in hillside caves. I have been there and seen the spectacular worked they had done
eyes_of_a_painter
n

17-02-2016, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
What you don't see is the view from behind the sphinx

Great shot, thanks for sharing the old world versus the new and you can still ride a camel out there
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-02-2016, 06:39 PM

You sound mad, my brother Realist. You mock the secrets of the Egyptians without knowing the truth behind the mystery. So, is that what you would have done with me if I had opened up to you ? There is a old saying.. " People laugh at what they don't understand "
No, I do not knock the secrets of the Egyptians nor the true mysteries. I knock the juggernaut establishment which has now grown to be all-encompassing, all-controlling which uses the history of the mysteries and its rituals as its core theme.
I knock this huge pyramid-like establishment which uses people and controls them through various means. The same which peddles the Blue Lodge of the first 3 masonic levels which have little to do with the true actions and motives of the much higher echelons.

It is clear from the works of the Rosicrucians that the Philosopher's Stone is well known to them. It is also clear that the true Rosicrucians were benevolent and openly willing to share their knowledge . Their well known work "Fama Fraternitatis" says this:

"wherefore we now do make known our Fraternity, and proffer such high Mysteries freely, and without constraint and reward:"

Google Rosicrucianism today and you swiftly find a main website which offers you membership at financial cost. That doesn't in the least sound like the true Rosicrucians to me.

I fear the world has very much changed and that imposters are sitting in the seats where once good and enlightened people once sat. I fear that in place of true mystery schools there now sits a largely corrupt establishment that pervades all areas of modern life including the judiciary, police, and government.

Humanity has never been in such need of enlightenment and real help towards healing and longevity. Yet such is not openly available. Instead all is kept behind doors and true entrance is granted only at the cost of life oaths undertaken whilst blindfolded.

I see little to no genuine open and honesty in such actions. I therefore study what one may study through research and earnest reading in the hope that one day I might come across a true follower of the mysteries who might further my studies without any constraint or reward.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

17-02-2016, 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
No, I do not knock the secrets of the Egyptians nor the true mysteries. I knock the juggernaut establishment which has now grown to be all-encompassing, all-controlling which uses the history of the mysteries and its rituals as its core theme.
I knock this huge pyramid-like establishment which uses people and controls them through various means. The same which peddles the Blue Lodge of the first 3 masonic levels which have little to do with the true actions and motives of the much higher echelons.

It is clear from the works of the Rosicrucians that the Philosopher's Stone is well known to them. It is also clear that the true Rosicrucians were benevolent and openly willing to share their knowledge . Their well known work "Fama Fraternitatis" says this:

"wherefore we now do make known our Fraternity, and proffer such high Mysteries freely, and without constraint and reward:"

Google Rosicrucianism today and you swiftly find a main website which offers you membership at financial cost. That doesn't in the least sound like the true Rosicrucians to me.

I fear the world has very much changed and that imposters are sitting in the seats where once good and enlightened people once sat. I fear that in place of true mystery schools there now sits a largely corrupt establishment that pervades all areas of modern life including the judiciary, police, and government.

Humanity has never been in such need of enlightenment and real help towards healing and longevity. Yet such is not openly available. Instead all is kept behind doors and true entrance is granted only at the cost of life oaths undertaken whilst blindfolded.

I see little to no genuine open and honesty in such actions. I therefore study what one may study through research and earnest reading in the hope that one day I might come across a true follower of the mysteries who might further my studies without any constraint or reward.
I understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately we live in a material world and there are cost to memberships no matter what organization one belongs to. I think though, that what one pays for becoming a member of any society, the benefits and knowledge one gains outweighs any cost.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

17-02-2016, 07:46 PM

I understand where you are coming from. Unfortunately we live in a material world
Really? That's funny because I'm pretty certain that the mysteries would teach me that there is a non-material world!

I think though, that what one pays for becoming a member of any society, the benefits and knowledge one gains outweighs any cost.
Knowledge that benefits mankind should have no place in personal monetary gain. Any such organisation is, imo, a complete sham.

Concerning the Philosopher's Stone it should be equally obvious to even the most meagre student that any organisation asking for financial inputs can not possibly have the Stone or its secret. To have the Stone is to have unlimited wealth. The AMORC website ask for £200 for membership.

It seems laughable to me. Can you imagine Jesus at the Mount Of Olives saying to the masses :

"Step right up, step right up, the secret of eternal life and salvation, only available here from me, only 50 sheckles a person"

Truth is simple, beautiful and freely given.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top