Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:10 PM

Re: Say goodbye to 'Thing' - Gruesome alert!!

I had both of my nails on my big toes removed around ten years ago. My nails were all inbeded and couldn't be cut and it was agony just walking. It was only morning surgery and I was home again by lunchtime. Bit of a bugger waiting for them to heal though, Had to keep them dry so no baths and showers, just a strip wash every day. Won't say it was a bed of roses getting them off but boy was it worth it. Good Luck with yours.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:13 PM

Hoping our tabby isn't in too much pain. All the messages will be nice for her to see, it shows how much she is cared for by her forum friends.

We are all thinking of you Tabby x
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I had both of my nails on my big toes removed around ten years ago. My nails were all inbeded and couldn't be cut and it was agony just walking. It was only morning surgery and I was home again by lunchtime. Bit of a bugger waiting for them to heal though, Had to keep them dry so no baths and showers, just a strip wash every day. Won't say it was a bed of roses getting them off but boy was it worth it. Good Luck with yours.
ouch, made me cringe just thinking about it Roxy. I'm thinking that must have been painful oooooooooooooo
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 08:20 PM

It was mate it was, but as I said it was worth it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Roxy, That sounds awful. lsn't that, a type of Chinese torture?
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 09:33 PM

Oooh, it’s a bit quiet on the western front.

ST, I hope you’re ok and it all went well for you...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 09:42 PM

I hope everything went well Tabs and can appreciate that it must feel really sore now.

Here's hoping your toe will heal very soon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2019, 10:12 PM

You back yet Tabs?
We're all waiting for you, and your tea's getting cold.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 04:02 AM

Hope it all went well tabs...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2019, 06:29 AM

Yoo Hoo - I am here - and all is well. Full details on 'Chit chat' thread',

Thanks for all the good wishes - they certainly worked.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top