Join for free
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 09:46 AM

Re: Last to post wins

Twink ... They can run but they can't hide ...

And they seem to have run off a long distance.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by Morticia ->
Twink ... They can run but they can't hide ...

And they seem to have run off a long distance.
You are going a good job Morti, so you are another lady welcome to join the ladies army.
These men are scared of us, but we mustn't injure Judd to much.... if he stops working our pension contributions will decrease & that could spoil our meetings at the pub!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 10:47 AM

I say ladies, what a wonderful job we're all doing, akin to the women's land army are we not?

That Judster chap is doing his duty and taking his Mum out this morning, Mr. Dongle has finally been brought into line by Mrs. D. and Tezza (and other males who occasionally try their luck), are all in such awe of us now, they are too frightened to even attempt to enter our domain.

Now ladies, I have got to dash off and leave you for the time being as the Optician is waiting for my arrival, so is Asda.
So toodle pip till later.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 03:38 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I say ladies, what a wonderful job we're all doing, akin to the women's land army are we not?

That Judster chap is doing his duty and taking his Mum out this morning, Mr. Dongle has finally been brought into line by Mrs. D. and Tezza (and other males who occasionally try their luck), are all in such awe of us now, they are too frightened to even attempt to enter our domain.

Now ladies, I have got to dash off and leave you for the time being as the Optician is waiting for my arrival, so is Asda.
Opticians eh? Can you see your way clear to buggering off?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Opticians eh? Can you see your way clear to buggering off?

Fear not. I can certainly see me way to give you a good clip round the lughole.

Anyway, down to business.
What did you buy us at the shops today?
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 05:24 PM

Fear not. I can certainly see me way to give you a good clip round the lughole.

Anyway, down to business.
What did you buy us at the shops today?
Two leeks, a couple of carrots and spring onions. Am making a Nasi Goreng using Quorn pieces for tonight's `taster session`.

Other than that, a couple of sweet potato burgers, a pack of bacon, some oak-smoked Gravlax and a selection of fruit. Anything take your fancy?

Also got a couple of bags of birdseed if that's any good?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Two leeks, a couple of carrots and spring onions. Am making a Nasi Goreng using Quorn pieces for tonight's `taster session`.

Other than that, a couple of sweet potato burgers, a pack of bacon, some oak-smoked Gravlax and a selection of fruit. Anything take your fancy?

Also got a couple of bags of birdseed if that's any good?
Will your Nasi Goreng be hot and spicy Judd?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-06-2019, 10:13 PM

I had one of my spies follow you Mups and he tells me you went into Specsavers and asked for two pounds of sausages.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

27-06-2019, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Will your Nasi Goreng be hot and spicy Judd?
Not really. Quite a few at fat camp are a bit staid in their tastes so it was more fragrant than anything using cumin seeds, ground cumin and ground coriander. Any heat came from the fresh ginger and some garam masala. It went down well though which is good.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

27-06-2019, 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I had one of my spies follow you Mups and he tells me you went into Specsavers and asked for two pounds of sausages.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top