Join for free
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 12:22 PM

Re: Last to post wins

Good afternoon ladies.

I see the 'men' have made themselves scarce this morning.
They must be up to no good.
Still, as long as it's not in here, that's fine with me.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 12:54 PM

Scarce? What gave you that idea? Just because we're engaged in our manly duties (the gardening in my case) doesn't mean we've gone.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Aha! You're wrong (as usual), because you were spotted before you opened the gate even.

All these late nights will affect your health you know - you lot need as much beauty sleep as you can get. Ten PM curfews for you wimmin from now on methinks.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2019, 01:11 PM

Go back to your gardening Judsy.
Take your time and make a good job of it, won't you.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire

08-09-2019, 09:16 PM

Gardening done (mostly), old branches fed into wood chipper, conifers pruned, grass strimmed. Small lawn to cut and weeds to kill and job's a good un.

No doubt it'll p!ss down for the rest of the week.

Anyway, back to business. LTP once again
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 06:06 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Gardening done (mostly), old branches fed into wood chipper, conifers pruned, grass strimmed. Small lawn to cut and weeds to kill and job's a good un.

No doubt it'll p!ss down for the rest of the week.

Anyway, back to business. LTP once again
How sad that nobody noticed, apart from me... who is now LTP
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 07:25 AM

Well done Twink. Look at the mess Judd has made with his muddy boots! You guard the door - I'll clean it up. If that lot try to come back in - whack them with a besom.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

09-09-2019, 12:19 PM

Keep a sharp lookout girls, that dongle fella crept in and nicked back his laptop I'd hidden in the cupboard under the stairs.

I have a feeling he will be back to pester us any time now, so be prepared.

Secondly, I had a really wicked thought when I read Judd's gardening post. He has a Chipper, I didn't know that.
If we could pinch it when he's gone to work, we could keep it here, then the first man who annoys us sufficiently we could put through Judd's chipper. Yay . . . Gone for good.
That's cheered me up no end.

Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 12:28 PM

Keep a sharp lookout girls, that dongle fella crept in and nicked back his laptop I'd hidden in the cupboard under the stairs.

I have a feeling he will be back to pester us any time now, so be prepared.

Secondly, I had a really wicked thought when I read Judd's gardening post. He has a Chipper, I didn't know that.
If we could pinch it when he's gone to work, we could keep it here, then the first man who annoys us sufficiently we could put through Judd's chipper. Yay . . . Gone for good.
That's cheered me up no end.

Wow Mups, it could be a good source of entertainment for us too. We could use all the bits and try to put them back together in a different form.
We could put their eyes on their bums, so they can watch us when we kick them out!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2019, 01:28 PM

By the way ladies, want some good news?

I managed to sneak in when the Dongle family were out with Murtagh today, and I have nicked his laptop.
I didn't have time to sabotage it as they were just coming back along the road, so I just nicked it instead.

We won't be seeing him until he grovels, repents, and takes us all for an expensive meal somewhere. Then, and only then, might I consider giving it back.

I shall get Judd's when he's at work next, too.

Hahahahahahahahaha ...... did that sound a nice evil cackle?
Well I have finally got my lap top back and I have a bit of catching up to do reading all the female drivel.... actually, i might just skip it, nothing of any value anyway.

The repair shop that my laptop had suffered a 'Catastrophic failure.' Apparently, a single drop of Twink's cooking got caught in the CPU

Btw Twink, I'm still waiting for that.... (coughh cough) Spit roast you promised me. Wink wink say no more.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top