Join for free
Page 487 of 737 « First < 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 537 587 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 09:39 AM

Re: Things that annoy you!

Originally Posted by Right Now ->
Male bashing ..... on this site. It's not just good fun anymore.
Aww, I'll let you give me a quick bashing if it makes you feel better.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 09:51 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

The local idiots.

They know I am not well because of the ambulances coming and froing.

I am now perceived as a Victim, my shed has been been broken into when I was in Hospital.

The Police are simply not interested.

I am getting better, not strong enough yet, but will get there.

They will not enjoy the experience.

I am very fortunate to be in this position, others are not.

Society is just plain wrong at the moment.
Society certainly is wrong at the moment. Britain has become a nation of violent people (mainly foreigners). I think you need to stop stirring the hornet's nest though and get on with your life. I would suggest moving but you already did that and still found another nest to stir. I know you think you are still 'an enforcer' but you are not, you are getting older and you are not in the best of health. If you keep on looking for trouble, Swim, eventually you will come unstuck.

Police are not interested in your shed because they are not interested in anyone's shed. If your shed was gay, they would be all over it. Police priorities are different to what they used to be.

So just get well and get a hobby - one that doesn't involve killing people preferably.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 10:29 AM

Iv'e been bashed so many times I really don't know now when its even happening..
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-09-2019, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by basser ->
Iv'e been bashed so many times I really don't know now when its even happening..
Ah, got married young did you?
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Society certainly is wrong at the moment. Britain has become a nation of violent people (mainly foreigners). I think you need to stop stirring the hornet's nest though and get on with your life. I would suggest moving but you already did that and still found another nest to stir. I know you think you are still 'an enforcer' but you are not, you are getting older and you are not in the best of health. If you keep on looking for trouble, Swim, eventually you will come unstuck.

Police are not interested in your shed because they are not interested in anyone's shed. If your shed was gay, they would be all over it. Police priorities are different to what they used to be.

So just get well and get a hobby - one that doesn't involve killing people preferably.
Longdogs is right Swimmy, trying to take revenge will just cause you more problems! Worse still, if they know you are against them, they will take a huge dislike to you and make it worse.
When you move to a less salubrious area, people behave differently to the neighbours you are used to, but I am sure you knew that before you moved there.
Perhaps if you had been less critical and tried to be friendly towards them, they wouldn't have treated you as their victim.
Even rough people are friendly towards people who treat them fairly, so give it a try!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

11-09-2019, 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Longdogs is right Swimmy, trying to take revenge will just cause you more problems! Worse still, if they know you are against them, they will take a huge dislike to you and make it worse.
When you move to a less salubrious area, people behave differently to the neighbours you are used to, but I am sure you knew that before you moved there.
Perhaps if you had been less critical and tried to be friendly towards them, they wouldn't have treated you as their victim.
Even rough people are friendly towards people who treat them fairly, so give it a try!
That's true Twink. I have a neighbour nearby that is a druggy and a general nuisance to police but I have always said 'hello' to him, now he does it back... even moves out of the way if I am coming past with Murtagh. I can't change what he is but at least it's not aimed at me. My Father taught me years ago that it's best to get people like that on your side if possible.
sugarbug
canada
sugarbug is female  sugarbug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 12:47 PM

Swim, I do agree with Twink55 & longdogs advice , but you don't want to be a push over either .
You can look at them and smile , but at the same time ,
give them the look that said, I know what you did , & I won't
put up with it .
Sometimes words never have to be said , it's all in the look .
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 03:49 PM

The men here know us well, Righty.
We are all friends and they know we don't mean it - the exception is my roofing bloke!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2019, 03:50 PM

Ah, got married young did you?

'Bout time you had another as well, dongle.
Can't have you feeling neglected.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

11-09-2019, 04:06 PM

Sorry Swim, bit I agree with this too.
You still keep saying you are an Enforcer, but the fact is, you were an enforcer once, and whether you like it or not, you would be in big trouble now, same as anyone else, if you attacked anybody - even if you were well enough.

You have quoted rather a lot of instances of problems with the neighbours, so why on earth do you stay there?
You said recently "this house was carefully chosed for Guy," but how do you think he would manage there with his health problems as well? What makes you think he would be happy there?
I understood he didn't even want to return to this country to live anyway, so why not sort yourself out first.

As for your shed, you can be fairly sure it is nothing whatsoever to do with seeing ambulances come and go.
Anyone who's shed is accessible will do!

Sheds, garages, cars and houses are being broken into daily round my way. I know this is correct as I receive Alert notices from Action Fraud, Neighbourhood Watch and the local police about it!

The way I see it is, it's the luck of the draw whether we get 'hit' or not and there is not much we can do about it.
Have you CCTV installed?
Have you a burglar alarm?
If not, I would start there and forget about all these veiled threats, or you will be the one to come off worse.

Page 487 of 737 « First < 387 437 477 485 486 487 488 489 497 537 587 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top