Join for free
Page 19 of 20 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 01:20 PM

Re: My Grandson Started Walking Three Days Ago But...

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Aww stanley sounds lovely and very lucky to have you. We had to laugh yesterday we had Jakub for the day, he's 5 months now and was shocked seeing himself in the mirror, the look on his face was part amazement and part terror, let out an enormous laugh/squeal and pooed himself
That happens to me all the time.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2019, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
That happens to me all the time.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Tell me Snowflake!

What WAS IT EXACTLY THAT UPSET YOU IN THE WELL KNOWN FACTS I GAVE YOU??????

Stop being so ****ing coy!
Still waiting!

Are you there? Don't be shy!
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 02:01 PM

Still waiting!

Are you there? Don't be shy!
Read your post - think about it in the context of what people are trying to tell you about your attitude and behaviour in this thread - then it might dawn on you.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2019, 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
Read your post - think about it in the context of what people are trying to tell you about your attitude and behaviour in this thread - then it might dawn on you.
I wouldn't get your hopes up!
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 03:18 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
No. Tell us all, what in the post of facts offended you so much.

Go to it. And get a ****ing move on!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-09-2019, 03:36 PM

No. Tell us all, what in the post of facts offended you so much.

Go to it. And get a ****ing move on!
Have you said this to your grandson by any chance?
Gravitas
North England

12-09-2019, 05:12 PM

Left-wingers say: it takes a village to raise a child. That's bollocks of course. It takes two committed parents who know what they are doing, and grandparents who can assist.

Barak Obama wouldn't have got anywhere without his white grandmother, who woke him up at 4 am in the morning to teach him English for a couple of hours before school.

With a more hands off approach he's have been well and truly ****ed
!
So, in summing up. Some of the brighter members on here (you never know, we may have a few) will now understand the importance of intelligent, informed grandparents, when it comes to giving a child a good start in life - rather than them being hobbled from the start.

Obama's grandmother is a very good example (see above), as also is my wife (with her granddaughter). As the child's dad said recently, "the reason everyone they meet says how well his toddler communicates, is because of her painstaking work on the days she looks after her". Describing her as "her teacher".

I have spent a lot of time advising my wife on the best way to develop the child. And haven't we done well (yes, indeed we have).
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

12-09-2019, 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by gravitas ->
so, in summing up. Some of the brighter members on here (you never know, we may have a few) will now understand the importance of intelligent, informed grandparents, when it comes to giving a child a good start in life - rather than them being hobbled from the start.

Obama's grandmother is a very good example (see above), as also is my wife (with her granddaughter). As the child's dad said recently, "the reason everyone they meet says how well his toddler communicates, is because of her painstaking work on the days she looks after her". Describing her as "her teacher".

I have spent a lot of time advising my wife on the best way to develop the child. And haven't we done well (yes, indeed we have).
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2019, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Dongle , are you applauding because this is now the end of this thread?

Page 19 of 20 « First < 9 17 18 19 20 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top