Join for free
Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 12:20 PM

Re: 52/48 but we were lied to.

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
if you don't vote then you don't have the right to make any comments on the outcome or the lead up to it
Yes, that's good reason to vote ... to qualify for a good rant on old foggy websites.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
I have heard or seen nothing about any Netherlands input into the say on what should happen in the EU to affect policy decisions. Maybe it is about time these LITTLE pathatic countries spoke up
It is a misconception on your part to think politics are more effective when shouting. That is the way of boris and nigel.
Have you noticed what are the home countries of juncker, timmermans, tusk, verhofstad?
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by Bread ->
I've met nigel farage twice and it's good to see their members campaigning on doorsteps rather than drinking champagne at conferences. Looks like your own party lied to you. Your leader Jo Swinson has a party of MPs all elected on somebody elses manifesto. They are the undemocratic unliberal party who are allegiance is to somebody elses government and who will never listen to the people.

All your forecasts have been wrong and you still can't tell me what you voted for.

I take it that the sneering comments about my company are all your own work. Typical from someone who knows nothing.including what he voted for.
Firstly I’m not affiliated to any party so your are yet again wrong if you think JobSwinson is my leader

I have always voted for whosever I think I’d the most suitable candidate to represent the constituency I reside in whatever the party. These have usually been moderates who are not afraid to stand up to the party whip if indeed they belonged to a party

Do you mean your company isn’t in pharmaceuticals or was not in labelling?

I know exactly why I voted the way i did and am content in the reasons behind my decision

So are you a paid up member of the Brexit party? As an MD of a company you can afford £100 a month
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Banchory ->
Firstly I’m not affiliated to any party so your are yet again wrong if you think JobSwinson is my leader

I have always voted for whosever I think I’d the most suitable candidate to represent the constituency I reside in whatever the party. These have usually been moderates who are not afraid to stand up to the party whip if indeed they belonged to a party

Do you mean your company isn’t in pharmaceuticals or was not in labelling?

I know exactly why I voted the way i did and am content in the reasons behind my decision

So are you a paid up member of the Brexit party? As an MD of a company you can afford £100 a month
You didn't know what you voted for. Thats conclusive because you can't answer the question... your a bigger joke than Jo Swinson - and Kent (where you live) overwhelmingly voted to leave the EU in the referendum

My company is in the pharmaceutical industry and has been for about 18 years - I was an employee when I was in labelling.

Oh and the Brexit Party doesn't have members it has supporters. You can't even get that right

See ... look at me answering questions again
Banchory
Kent
Banchory is male  Banchory has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 06:48 PM

Oh and the Brexit Party doesn't have members it has supporters. You can't even get that right

Of course I know that it the same question I asked the Brexit party campaigners I came across at the weekend and whether they voted for Farage to lead the party in a democratic election or was he a self proclaimed leader
They claimed they were members and showed me cards to prove it

Seems that they are paying in £100 a month into Fromages company. That’s £1,200 a year!

10,00 “members” and Fromage is raking in £12,000,000 a year

So your not a member then?
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 07:14 PM

Of course I know that it the same question I asked the Brexit party campaigners I came across at the weekend and whether they voted for Farage to lead the party in a democratic election or was he a self proclaimed leader
They claimed they were members and showed me cards to prove it

Seems that they are paying in £100 a month into Fromages company. That’s £1,200 a year!

10,00 “members” and Fromage is raking in £12,000,000 a year

So your not a member then?
Seems improbable. I tried to become a member, but for that you must be living in the UK. I am not, but it seems bread is neither. What country could he be living in?
Banchory
Kent

16-09-2019, 08:05 PM

You didn't know what you voted for. Thats conclusive because you can't answer the question... your a bigger joke than Jo Swinson - and Kent (where you live) overwhelmingly voted to leave the EU in the referendum

My company is in the pharmaceutical industry and has been for about 18 years - I was an employee when I was in labelling.

See ... look at me answering questions again
As I said, I know exactly what I voted for and why.

You seem to be under some misconception that how others vote should have some bearing in how I determine what or who vote for.

Yes you can answer questions

Ah yes the self appointed leader doesn’t want party members. Why would that be?
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 09:25 PM

You seem to be under some misconception that how others vote should have some bearing in how I determine what or who vote for.

What's the future of the EU over the next 5 years ?
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 10:51 PM

Looks like the three horseman are talking to themselves
again in this thread? Just like whatsisname in Brussels
today eh Banchory??
Regards Donkeyman!
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-09-2019, 10:55 PM

Page 5 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top