Croydon, Surrey
Vicki is female 

08-08-2009, 10:02 PM

Re: What's your favourite sport?

Football!

Chelsea FC - blue most definitely IS the colour in this house

Sweep
Kent UK
Sweep is female  Sweep has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-08-2009, 10:25 AM

Don't mind watching Footy - Cricket yawn!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-08-2009, 09:31 PM

I am not a sports person, I used to like motor racing but as I work most weekends or am showing the dogs don't have time these days. I wouldn't watch football but have a passing interest in Portsmouth FC.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2009, 11:00 PM

Really enjoying watching the world championship athletics-my goodness Usain Bolt can certainly run-and got to say congratultions to Jessica winning the gold medal-Athletics are on all week so for me good week on TV
Hilary Bradshaw
St. Helens, Merseyside
Hilary Bradshaw is female  Hilary Bradshaw has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 06:34 PM

great big footy fan, Liverpool fc through and through!!!!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 08:53 PM

Angling for trout, . . oh yes, warm peaceful days by the river, the fish rising to the fly, . . I'm a fly man . . just the gentle babble of the water, no other sound, the day draws into evening, . . the sun starts to go down, . . the bats come out, . . then the bl00dy midges bite hell outta ya.
jj'sgirl
Kent UK
jj'sgirl is female  jj'sgirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 08:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Tennis - Wimbledon only ....... football - International only ........ cricket - England test matches only!

You can tell I'm choosy can't you!

Well apart from the football part which I hate...

I like wimbledon and test matches...
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2009, 10:01 PM

When I said earlier I was uninterested in sports, I really meant organized team sports. I do enjoy watching the skiing and downhill racing that's being shown now prior to Vancouver; also the figure skating, and love watching marathons.
Funky Farmer
Bedfordshire, UK
Funky Farmer is male  Funky Farmer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2009, 10:58 PM

I love football and Southampton fc who I have been following since 1964. Does that make me a bad person? Boo hoo
Old git
West Deeping Lincs
Old git is male  Old git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2010, 12:50 PM

I guess it has to be cricket. I played it for years albeit at a very minor club level.

I used to be OK at table tennis and who many males here used to be a `hooker` at 15??-all those big boys binding up my bum!

I even did cross country running--that and cold showers were seen as `good` for controlling male hormones.

And oh yes I did once play football for my village side-8 of us turned up,one got sent off and we lost 21-0 -I was only 15.

Football club??-Chelsea,been a follower since 1962

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top