Join for free
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Myra
Chatterbox
my wee toon
Myra is female  Myra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 11:45 AM

Re: your car

My car takes me from A to B. Other than that I've absolutely no interest in cars.
MickB
London UK
MickB is male  MickB has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 12:14 PM

We've got a 2013 Citroen Berlingo Multispace and we love it. Take the seats out and it is a van (great for doggy events) and lugging stuff around. It is incredibly comfortable for my disabled wife - even on very long journeys. It is very comfortable to drive. It is also very safe - our previous Berlingo was written off when a drunk driver came out of a side road without looking and T-boned me at about 40mph. The car was a complete mess and I walked away without a scratch. The first copper on the scene said that when he saw the state of my car, he fully expected to be dragging a corpse out of the driver's seat.
Perhaps best of all (in this area) it is profoundly unfashionable and looks exactly like the kind of car that pensioners and disabled people would drive so our local car thieves wouldn't look twice at it.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by ZsaZsa ->
I've got a 12 year old Suzuki Swift which although its small and not very powerful suits me down to the ground. I've done the round trip from Northern Hungary to the tip of Cornwall twice in the past two years in the most appalling weather conditions and my little "Noddy" car never faltered.
I had a new Suzuki Swift a few years ago, it looked nice but it didn't have the oomph I like, also, it was a gas guzzler so I got rid of it
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 05:37 PM

The blue one is mine, and it's the back end. Obviously! Just trialling and erroring getting a photo up.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 05:39 PM

And the front end.

It's a Nissan Micra, brought out in 2003, the new shape. I loved it on sight, but wanted it in grey. However they offered this colour so I just accepted it.

Comfy, reliable and I just love it.

ETA. Just noticed the grey model on the top left of the transporter.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->

And the front end.

It's a Nissan Micra, brought out in 2003, the new shape. I loved it on sight, but wanted it in grey. However they offered this colour so I just accepted it.

Comfy, reliable and I just love it.

ETA. Just noticed the grey model on the top left of the transporter.
And you've parked between the lines - Hurrah !
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

07-10-2014, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
And you've parked between the lines - Hurrah !
Oh, always!
Pats
Lincolnshire
Pats is female  Pats has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
What car do you have and what do you like/dislike about it?
Mine?

I hope some unsavory character surfing the net doesn't clone your number plate.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2014, 09:08 PM

No more than doing the same with any other car left parked in a public place.
Not may cars with this colour and make and versions on the road at the moment. I have yet to even see another 2014 Nissan Xtrail
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-10-2014, 02:34 AM

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
My car takes me from A to B. Other than that I've absolutely no interest in cars.
I went there but B was really dull so I went home.

Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top