Join for free
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Baxter8
Somerset
Baxter8 is female  Baxter8 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 07:17 PM

Re: Trip to U K

Clearly easily pleased so ....
You're most welcome

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
just spreading a little groundbait and waiting for a bite ..thanks
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 10:02 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Slap a 2 year old for crying. That's what you'd do?
I've just lost interest in your journey.
i lost interst in u and your type years ago,just how do you think the driver felt with that screaming down his neck for 2 hours solid. It would have been great had he lost concentration and gone off the road, its a long way down to the bottom.
Unless you have anything polite to say go away.you must live a very sad life
Norway
i
Norway is male  Norway has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 10:06 PM

It was meant to be quite humours , but with comments like that I dont intend to bother with the rest of the trip . It seems that there are more than afew on this site that need a good slap . sorry i bothered
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
i lost interst in u and your type years ago,just how do you think the driver felt with that screaming down his neck for 2 hours solid. It would have been great had he lost concentration and gone off the road, its a long way down to the bottom.
Unless you have anything polite to say go away.you must live a very sad life
Not the most intelligent reply.
This is an open forum therefore your comments are open to praise or criticism, we cannot choose which.

Stop being a drama queen, the driver is a professional and is expected to ignore any distractions.

If you don't like children or crying babies(granted it can be annoying)then don't travel on PUBLIC transport.
The choice is yours.

It seems a slap is your answer to most annoyances.....especially those that wouldn't/couldn't slap back.
Not this one.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by Norway ->
It was meant to be quite humours , but with comments like that I dont intend to bother with the rest of the trip . It seems that there are more than afew on this site that need a good slap . sorry i bothered
Your points are noted and you have my complete sympathy
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-10-2016, 10:38 PM

On reflection I may have been a little harsh.
Therefore I apologise for interfering and over reacting to a throw away comment.

Sorry Norway.
gumbud
Chatterbox
australia
gumbud is male  gumbud has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 12:11 AM

screaming babies or toddlers should not be tolerated on public transport, however slapping is not the best option - mouth gags; tranquilizers or simple hanging out of the window for a few minutes should do the trick. We tolerate too much unacceptable behavior from kids these days IMO

my sympathies are with you Norway may your hols go well - you could always try Australia next they are very friendly and we serve oysters and large prawns regularly. and for a little riskier delicacy we can serve you grilled croc and battered shark [well battered] not to mention a whole range of Indigenous treats!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2016, 01:03 AM

They do seem such long journies from Scandinavian countries. Today my friendīs daughter set off from her home in Finland to come to Spain. Pia left home at 6 a.m. and arrived here less than hour ago. A long train journey from her home to the airport, over 4 hour wait at the airport for her flight to Gatwick, another long wait at Gatwick, the a 30 minute delay leaving Gatwick, arrival at our house less than 1 hour ago. Poor girl is shattered. You have my sympathies Norway, but I hope you enjoy your holiday.
Norway
i

07-10-2016, 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by gumbud ->
screaming babies or toddlers should not be tolerated on public transport, however slapping is not the best option - mouth gags; tranquilizers or simple hanging out of the window for a few minutes should do the trick. We tolerate too much unacceptable behavior from kids these days IMO

my sympathies are with you Norway may your hols go well - you could always try Australia next they are very friendly and we serve oysters and large prawns regularly. and for a little riskier delicacy we can serve you grilled croc and battered shark [well battered] not to mention a whole range of Indigenous treats!
its a hell of a long way to come for battered shark, and must need a large tub of batter
Norway
i

07-10-2016, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
On reflection I may have been a little harsh.
Therefore I apologise for interfering and over reacting to a throw away comment.

Sorry Norway.
apology accepted

Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top