Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: Holiday scheme or scam?

Good to see you home safe again Floydy and that your holiday investment worked out ok too....problem is with holidays though you get back and after just a couple of weeks you want to be off again.
Val J
East Yorkshire
Val J is female  Val J has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Thanks Val.
The difference with this scheme is that it isn't confined to one place. There are many different holidays we can choose from for the other four weeks we have remaining.
We're definitely staying in the UK next year though to save on flights.
They could pay a fee and stay almost anywhere in the world I think. I remember staying with them in a fabulous apartment in Puerto Banus one year, you really couldn’t fault the properties at all!
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Good to see you home safe again Floydy and that your holiday investment worked out ok too....problem is with holidays though you get back and after just a couple of weeks you want to be off again.
I wanted to get back out there the minute I started work again last night, Summer
September can't come soon enough!

Originally Posted by Val J ->
They could pay a fee and stay almost anywhere in the world I think. I remember staying with them in a fabulous apartment in Puerto Banus one year, you really couldn’t fault the properties at all!
That's the sort of thing we're looking at, Val. It's just nice that I've paid the initial cost of the holiday apartments. All I need to do is book flights.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-06-2018, 03:02 PM

Glad it all panned out Floydy.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top